Why do people cry when a celebrity dies?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I mean, seriously. Can we discuss this??? Celebrity or not, he or she is a stranger to you. WHY CRY??? I do not understand this emotion.

Is this Crocodile tears????

I don't cry either. Children get bombed in the middle east yet we don't cry? But everyone cries tattoo tears for some random celebrity who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, TF?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I doubt many people actually cry but defo feel sad about it . I think mainly cause it reminds them of the reality of death, every time I dwell on the topic of death it ruins my mood for the rest of the day. I'm assuming it's the same for others it either reminds them of them dying or the death of a loved one. It's a triggering thing

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Let Them Eat Cake
7FD78B5C-34FC-480B-B4F1-5F41AFA34492.jpeg

VixR

Veritas
People develop a one-way relationship with celebrities. We can’t help it. We know intimate details about them. They’re everything we want to be. If they can die, we’ll definitely die.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't cry either. Children get bombed in the middle east yet we don't cry? But everyone cries tattoo tears for some random celebrity who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, TF?

I agree. I rather cry for the kids dying in Somalia. That would make sense, because I will see myself as a little helpless somali kid. But these people crying in the streets. I mean, seriously, save your tears for aqero

Remember the weirdos crying and rioting when xxx died?:chrisfreshhah:

They had RIP x on their bios and shit, what a bunch of wastemans:mjlol:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I doubt many people actually cry but defo feel sad about it . I think mainly cause it reminds them of the reality of death, every time I dwell on the topic of death it ruins my mood for the rest of the day. I'm assuming it's the same for others it either reminds them of them dying or the death of a loved one. It's a triggering thing

Well will all die. Aint no escaping death. Atheist or not, u will die. And then what? Then pay time! I bet u wont be Godless in the grave looooooooool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
People develop a one-way relationship with celebrities. We can’t help it. We know intimate details about them. They’re everything we want to be. If they can die, we’ll definitely die.

Its ridiculous one way. When a celebrity dies, I say Alhamdhulilaah, I am reminded of my own death.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Celebrities emulate qualities and characteristics they wish to have which is why you see people idolizing and admiring them. Many people grow up with their song and being fans of them Thats we people become sad when they die.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Well will all die. Aint no escaping death. Atheist or not, u will die. And then what? Then pay time! I bet u wont be Godless in the grave looooooooool

Horta are you calling me gaal here ? I may have changed my username but I'm still Muslim LMFAO . Ain't no escaping death but most people don't think about it till death like these happens , they remind you death isn't just in old age. Ain't noone on earth thinking about death on a daily basis these things just trigger us we are humans after all.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
I mean, seriously. Can we discuss this??? Celebrity or not, he or she is a stranger to you. WHY CRY??? I do not understand this emotion.

Is this Crocodile tears????

It's called shirk honey. Humans always need an idol, to merge themselves into great figures and become One with them. It is the metaphysical equivalent of those who, when in danger, cry out for their mommy. Whether it's the King in his Court or the King of the Court, it's all the same. These figures do not even register your existence, and those who weep for them know that, and they love that, and they exult in that: Why would you give yourself to someone who actually exists near your miserable, unremarkable level? No one goes from birth to death with their Tawheed untainted, that is what my Lord has promised.

Trending

Latest posts