Why Do people blindly support Somaliland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I get alot of crap from relatives when I talk about the issues in Somaliland and they get so defensive its like you cant have a discussion

Its always the same crap

-we don’t have recognition
-we don’t have money to build a country
- were not a strong nation
-we just been through a war

Than I’m asked To stop badmouthing the country for stating the obvious

People are like blind sheep believing every little thing the politicians telling them I for one don’t believe there’s an issue with money the issue is the ones in charge got 0 vision

The truth is In Somaliland the ones in office are running the government like a multi million corporation instead of serving the people and developing the country

30 years and still no fucking roads is a joke

Because Somaliland is actually trying to rebuild the country. While leaders are trying to improve Somaliland by trying to seek recognition in order to receive better benefits for the country, Somalia is getting bombed every week and is polluted with corruption. Somalia is a failed State. Al Shaabab controls more area than the government does with constant tribal wars occurring while Somaliland is actually showing prosperity. They may not the most advanced, but they are at least trying to get there and that starts with recognition.

Somalia has been receiving benefits and aid for decades and there's been zero progress and they are still plagued by the same issues.

People hate on Somaliland because they are trying to distance themselves from all Somalia and are trying to develop a country the proper way. As a Lander, I'm proud of the progress we've made since the civil war with virtually no help from global powers.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I get alot of crap from relatives when I talk about the issues in Somaliland and they get so defensive its like you cant have a discussion

Its always the same crap

-we don’t have recognition
-we don’t have money to build a country
- were not a strong nation
-we just been through a war

Than I’m asked To stop badmouthing the country for stating the obvious

People are like blind sheep believing every little thing the politicians telling them I for one don’t believe there’s an issue with money the issue is the ones in charge got 0 vision

The truth is In Somaliland the ones in office are running the government like a multi million corporation instead of serving the people and developing the country

30 years and still no fucking roads is a joke

Your criticism of the govt lack of building roads in 30 years is valid. But House of Somaliland needs to be recognized for making the effort to want peace and achieve it. South Somalia needs to put its house in order.

Because Somaliland is actually trying to rebuild the country. While leaders are trying to improve Somaliland by trying to seek recognition in order to receive better benefits for the country, Somalia is getting bombed every week and is polluted with corruption. Somalia is a failed State. Al Shaabab controls more area than the government does with constant tribal wars occurring while Somaliland is actually showing prosperity. They may not the most advanced, but they are at least trying to get there and that starts with recognition.

Somalia has been receiving benefits and aid for decades and there's been zero progress and they are still plagued by the same issues.

People hate on Somaliland because they are trying to distance themselves from all Somalia and are trying to develop a country the proper way. As a Lander, I'm proud of the progress we've made since the civil war with virtually no help from global powers.

Two things about Mercury.
He is actually a she :russ:

And She is actually a Somalian:susp: not a Somalilander

Your criticism of the govt lack of building roads in 30 years is valid. But House of Somaliland needs to be recognized for making the effort to want peace and achieve it. South Somalia needs to put its house in order.
Mercury Be Like
ezgif-3-26992b8a3759.gif

And all their people who have money are running away, what’s left in the country? No businesses no healthcare, no jobs no good standard of living. What good does chasing recognition do in that case. Saying we haz beeze means little to the international community. If there is “nabad ” but no “nolol”

amboli

DIR POWER
You can say that about any country to be honest. People have an allegiance to where they're from.

It's called Nationalism.

:vncu2n5: :z1banet:DIR POWER:z1banet: :vncu2n5:

Mercury

VIP

Somalia is at war that’s why they get funding

On what grounds do you think Somaliland can get recognition?

It’s not gonna happen cause the last thing the international community wants is to divide countries which will lead to fight over borders

Just like what happened at Tukaraq fighting over a dusty tuulo

Mercury

VIP
It isn’t just roads it’s the basic stuff like health care and making sure people are safe there’s pharmacies that give people the wrong pills and making their condition worse

Mercury

VIP
You can say that about any country to be honest. People have an allegiance to where they're from.

It's called Nationalism.

:vncu2n5: :z1banet:DIR POWER:z1banet: :vncu2n5:

No the true meaning of nationalism is loving your country and not defending the bad parts about it

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It isn’t just roads it’s the basic stuff like health care and making sure people are safe there’s pharmacies that give people the wrong pills and making their condition worse

I think u r twisting West World with Africa. Perhaps u need to bring down your standards

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
At least you admit the Savage nature of clan mentality and no civil minded individual can understand it unless they lower their standards.

Not really. I feel Africans are on a different level of beingness than Euro Anglo. Call it less civilized or a superior race, or a pre disposition of biology, whatever it is, u should expect less in Africans as their mental capacity demands it.

Not really. I feel Africans are on a different level of beingness than Euro Anglo. Call it less civilized or a superior race, or a pre disposition of biology, whatever it is, u should expect less in Africans as their mental capacity demands it.

I wonder how Isaqs take this comment. You called them Africans now. Wow!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I wonder how Isaqs take this comment. You called them Africans now. Wow!

Well if their arrogance will deny their African-ess, their golden teeth dental appendage will not.

Mercury

VIP
And all their people who have money are running away, what’s left in the country? No businesses no healthcare, no jobs no good standard of living. What good does chasing recognition do in that case. Saying we haz beeze means little to the international community. If there is “nabad ” but no “nolol”

Peace is good but what’s the point with peace if there’s no development ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending