Why do men think an average looking girl is desperate?

I went out with some friends. During this outing we decided to go to a second location so we split off into groups. 2 friends and I were headed to the car, when this objectively handsome somali guy makes a beeline in our direction.

Now I ain't insecure, but I know I'm average looking. So I made the mental conclusion that the guy was headed to one of the two friends I was with. Both of my friends mashallah are stunning (inside and out). One of them is engaged, while the other is single. He got to us and asked for my engaged friend's socials. My engaged friend told him she was engaged. He turned to my other friend and asked for her social. She rejected him.

I knew this guy wasn't about to ask for mine, so avoid looking awkward, I began fiddling on my phone to look busy. I thought that he would leave and we would go about our way. However, this nigga turns to me and says, "I don't know why you're pulling out your phone, I wasn't gonna give you my instagram."

Before I could my mouth to say something, my engaged friend said, "She wasn't gonna ask." The guy suddenly ran off.

I was annoyed that he thought I was gonna ask for his socials when I wasn't even genuinely interested in him. Why do some handsome men assume that an average looking girl always wants them? :dwill: Haven't they thought that average looking girls might not be interested in them? is this how average looking men feel when a delusional woman says they are interested? lol :deadpeter:
On a real note I hate that you went through that sis. Even if he did ask you first you dodged a fat bullet.

lol. He was objectively handsome, but i wasn't interested. There are many men who i think are good looking while walking by them, but doesn't mean I'm interested.

I was just annoyed at his thought process and thought It would make an interesting thread:damedamn:

bound to happen? what does that mean? i should expect a man with a bruised ego to take it out on me? :ummhmm::what:
As in your out and about so your bound to get into unsavoury circumstances since that's life. Both men and women do this

This world is quite cruel to average looking women
Korean Drama Netflix GIF by The Swoon

socials is the new gen :manny:
How handsome was he, Chad-tier (good height, athletic, face) or just decently good looking :ohhh:

Yaraye

VIP
On a real note I hate that you went through that sis. Even if he did ask you first you dodged a fat bullet.
It didn't really affect me like that. I was just astounded at his self arrogance :gucciwhat:

My engaged friend was more angry for me, bless her heart :banderas: She was insulting him during the entire ride :dead:

World

VIP
I went out with some friends. During this outing we decided to go to a second location so we split off into groups. 2 friends and I were headed to the car, when this objectively handsome somali guy makes a beeline in our direction.

Now I ain't insecure, but I know I'm average looking. So I made the mental conclusion that the guy was headed to one of the two friends I was with. Both of my friends mashallah are stunning (inside and out). One of them is engaged, while the other is single. He got to us and asked for my engaged friend's socials. My engaged friend told him she was engaged. He turned to my other friend and asked for her social. She rejected him.

I knew this guy wasn't about to ask for mine, so avoid looking awkward, I began fiddling on my phone to look busy. I thought that he would leave and we would go about our way. However, this nigga turns to me and says, "I don't know why you're pulling out your phone, I wasn't gonna give you my instagram."

Before I could my mouth to say something, my engaged friend said, "She wasn't gonna ask." The guy suddenly ran off.

I was annoyed that he thought I was gonna ask for his socials when I wasn't even genuinely interested in him. Why do some handsome men assume that an average looking girl always wants them? :dwill: Haven't they thought that average looking girls might not be interested in them? is this how average looking men feel when a delusional woman says they are interested? lol :deadpeter:
damn i’m sorry abaayo i would have picked u first

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

You can go to South Korea and get cheap plastic surgery to make yourself feel beautiful.

Yaraye

VIP
damn i’m sorry abaayo i would have picked u first
It's not about picking. The point of my post is why do people think average looking people don't have standards? why do others think we don't have pride? why do others think we ain't picky? :gucciwhat:

It's not about picking. The point of my post is why do people think average looking people don't have standards? why do others think we don't have pride? why do others think we ain't picky? :gucciwhat:
Dude was just pissed about the rejection and took it out on the innocent bystander(you). No way he thought u were preparing to give him ur IG what a xaasid lol

Trending