Why do men think an average looking girl is desperate?

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Don't worry, i know consecutive rejections can bruise an ego badly:sass2:
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

In my days, whenever a lame loser was rejected, he’d turn around and say ‘you’re ugly anyways’ lol. He was having that moment, but decided you’re the easier target.

He’s a fool, a big loser. Don’t feel bad.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
In my days, whenever a lame loser was rejected, he’d turn around and say ‘you’re ugly anyways’ lol. He was having that moment, but decided you’re the easier target.

Maybe you are not really beautiful and easy on eye. Perhaps you’re average.

Yaraye

VIP

I've heard that too lol. :leon:A nigga said that to one of my friends after she rejected him. She said "You still wanted this ugly woman" while spinning around
Happy Spin GIF by Vivid People Disco

Had me cracking up for a while :deadmanny:

Maybe you are not really beautiful and easy on eye. Perhaps you’re average.
I wasn’t talking about myself. And even if I was, a man that moved to you but then proceeds to call you ugly after you reject him is a hurt clown. He clearly does find her attractive, but now he’s sad she said no, he wants to soothe his ego lol.

I've heard that too lol. :leon:A nigga said that to one of my friends after she rejected him. She said "You still wanted this ugly woman" while spinning around
Happy Spin GIF by Vivid People Disco

Had me cracking up for a while :deadmanny:

That's called negging it a last ditch effort for people who can't handle rejection

Trending