Why do men take it so bad when their woman cheat on them?

That's for adultery. That's different. When married, kids are involved, families are involved. Girlfriend boyfriend relationships are already Haram, but they're so low level compared to marriage. No families or kids are involved. No real honor.
We are not talking about girlfriend boyfriend here

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
A man would f*ck a hole in the wall and keep it moving like it’s nothing

Woman would never sleep with any man unless she is subconsciously convinced he has the best seed and genes for her offsprings.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

Woman would never sleep with any man unless she is subconsciously convinced he has the best seed and genes for her offsprings.
you good homie? y'all niggas think you know women but you don't. kulaha "best seed".

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
That's for adultery. That's different. When married, kids are involved, families are involved. Girlfriend boyfriend relationships are already Haram, but they're so low level compared to marriage. No families or kids are involved. No real honor.
100 lashes! just kill me at that point
:tocry: :tocry: :tocry:

Yaraye

VIP

just because he had the best seed? How the hell are women supposed to know THAT?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
So if your husband cheats on you, you would kill him?
I already have a plan
I move dangerous, my nigga pulls this stunt and next minute he's meeting Munkir and Nakir. I'll use the money he would've used for meh to make my escape to Mecca, there I make Umrah and give myself a clean plate. Inshallah, after that I will scavenge the desert and live among the Bedouins, my new name will be "Qeelbax Al-Badwai". Then a book about my life will be published for the younger generations. They will teach my story in every 10th grade literature class. Ameen.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
just because he had the best seed? How the hell are women supposed to know THAT?

@Mukhalas assumes women know which men can make a good father- based on their strength, confidence, brain--- evolution stuff - Mukhalas forget we live in post masculine men era where women have invisible testicles.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
invisible testicles? reminds me of this shit that I saw :chrisfreshhah:

exactly
1673875543132.png

She is one of those masculine females with invisible testicles lol

Right there she is rationalizing her vagina is a pen.is

The pen.is...... is woke
1673875583315.png

they think women are robots looking to procreate at all times.
You do realise women have a subconcious attraction to certain men due to their DNA, u may not be conciously thinking it, but sexual attraction is there to procreate, thats why it exists, so when you are sexually attracted to something usually its something your brain will think be a good mate

I agree but I wouldn't say "much" just "higher", It's a 7% difference.
You don't know men qeelbax, still after all the studies I referenced to you you still don't believe me?
Do you want me to give you more studies?
I say men are 100% more cheaters than women, a man will love his wife and treat her and give her everything and smash a girl on the side for fun and pretend like nothing happened.
When a women cheats its much more emotional.

Trending