Why do men take it so bad when their woman cheat on them?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
In reality everything u said will not happen, u would probably get caught in the same week, if they find out after you've moved on holiday the saudi police will arrest you and ring you back to mecca
Reaction GIF

You do realise women have a subconcious attraction to certain men due to their DNA, u may not be conciously thinking it, but sexual attraction is there to procreate, thats why it exists, so when you are sexually attracted to something usually its something your brain will think be a good mate
Is that not everyone? If you think there's a genetic reason why a woman would cheat, you're crazy.
You don't know men qeelbax, still after all the studies I referenced to you you still don't believe me?
Do you want me to give you more studies?
I say men are 100% more cheaters than women, a man will love his wife and treat her and give her everything and smash a girl on the side for fun and pretend like nothing happened.
When a women cheats its much more emotional.
This is a myth.
The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I literally never said that why are you making stuff up now? did you even read what I said?

Wdym its a myth? How is it a myth?
It's a lie men love to say. Men are always breaking up their homes for another woman, way more than a woman would do for another man. 20-40% of divorces happen because of infidelity and it's more commonly the man. How many times have we heard of men getting up and leaving their whole families for another women? Men always lie to try and cover for their faults. 79% of men and 91% of women cheat emotionally.

It's a lie men love to say. Men are always breaking up their homes for another woman, way more than a woman would do for another man. 20-40% of divorces happen because of infidelity and it's more commonly the man. How many times have we heard of men getting up and leaving their whole families for another women? Men always lie to try and cover for their faults. 79% of men and 91% of women cheat emotionally.
You just proved my point, men will cheat more and for silly reasons

Hamzza

VIP
Adultery is cheating while married.

Pre-marital sex isn’t adultery and doesn’t have a death punishment. It’s still haram but it’s a lesser punishment.
Zina is Zina in Islam whether Adultery or fornication(before or after marriage). The death penalty will apply to the Zani even if he was a divorced man/woman when committing the sin.

Trending

Latest posts