Why do men take it so bad when their woman cheat on them?

Paternity.

it’s biological.

Also, it’s not as if women take it well when their man cheats as well.

Don’t expect anyone to take it well if they’re being disrespected and devalued.

The end.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Paternity.

it’s biological.

Also, it’s not as if women take it well when their man cheats as well.

Don’t expect anyone to take it well if they’re being disrespected and devalued.

The end.

Seriously, even some of them being cheaters when the woman cheats they can kill her lol

I think that is a weird nature phenomenon that does not make sense

Seriously, even some of them being cheaters when the woman cheats they can kill her lol
Entitlement. Since the dawn of time, men have been socialized into thinking they’re above moral social codes, compared to women.

I think that is a weird nature phenomenon that does not make sense
Nothing natural, it’s an inability to self-reflect or contains ones emotions.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Entitlement. Since the dawn of time, men have been socialized into thinking they’re above moral social codes, compared to women.

Nothing natural, it’s an inability to self-reflect or contains ones emotions.

But how can u self reflect if proof is the in the pudding. Men are stronger than women, and since this is a wild earth where the strongest survives, well men can get away with it!

Just search the amount of men burned for cheating back home on YouTube.

Iga ilaali

tenor.gif

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Cheating is betrayal at the end of the day.

Would you like to be betrayed? No.

So why are you surprised if people are unhappy when it happens to them.

:draketf:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Cheating is betrayal at the end of the day.

Would you like to be betrayed? No.

So why are you surprised if people are unhappy when it happens to them.

:draketf:

Yes it is unpleasant. Yes it is horrible. But why can't men just take it for the team? Move on. Move on with another Xaliimo. Thats my point.

why harm the person who cheated on u? U dont own them. periodt

I agree that harming the person who cheated on you is wrong. It's an extreme reaction. I don't think there's some deep patriarchy social norms toxic masculinity situation going on. I honestly think it's more simple than that. The one's who do act in that fashion are simply men who are fucked in the head with some kind of disorder. However I don't know why you think you can have a say on a person's emotional reaction to a situation that's basically betrayal. If a man doesn't really care if a woman cheated on him and just moves on, there's a strong chance he never cared about her deeply in the first place. If there is a strong emotional reaction, it's probably because he allowed himself to be intimate and vulnerable with her. A lot of times, these types of situations change the guy and makes him more cold hearted.

I disagree I think it is fine to harm the person who cheated on you, after all we know the punshment for cheating is stoning to death
That isn’t your call to make. It’s the judges. Not you and you need an additional 3 witnesses.

Seriously, getting a divorce and cutting them out of your life is the best revenge.

That isn’t your call to make. It’s the judges. Not you and you need an additional 3 witnesses.

Seriously, getting a divorce and cutting them out of your life is the best revenge.
Yes you are right but maybe I should have phrased it better, it is alright to have the feeling of wanting to harm the person who cheated on you
Also it is alright to harm the person who is with your wife aswell as we have a hadith on that

I disagree I think it is fine to harm the person who cheated on you, after all we know the punshment for cheating is stoning to death
That's for adultery. That's different. When married, kids are involved, families are involved. Girlfriend boyfriend relationships are already Haram, but they're so low level compared to marriage. No families or kids are involved. No real honor.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
That's for adultery. That's different. When married, kids are involved, families are involved. Girlfriend boyfriend relationships are already Haram, but they're so low level compared to marriage. No families or kids are involved. No real honor.

Adultery is cheating while married.

Pre-marital sex isn’t adultery and doesn’t have a death punishment. It’s still haram but it’s a lesser punishment.

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
You guys are also forgetting that there is another option.

Where the guy says: " honey I'm going to the store to buy smokes" and then disappear.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
If my wife cheated I'd thank the guy for giving me an adequate excuse to leave this sinking ship

Trending

Latest posts