Why do men always ask you...

They’re looking for a replacement for mommy. I’ve noticed men ask stupid questions in general, can you do this, can you do that yet they bring nothing valuable to the table :ayaanswag:
Why enter negotiations with them in the first place? Most Somali women end up as housewives anyways so those certainly aren't stupid questions.

They’re looking for a replacement for mommy. I’ve noticed men ask stupid questions in general, can you do this, can you do that yet they bring nothing valuable to the table :ayaanswag:

lmao they are always asking questions. I remember one was quizzing me about cars because I said I liked one brand. I’m always thinking nigga I don’t have to prove shit to you.
It reminds me of when cadan people ask black people how many black inventors are there? It’s designed to make you feel less than so you can somehow work towards earning them. It’s time we stopped answering these questions and put them on mute.

lmao they are always asking questions. I remember one was quizzing me about cars because I said I liked one brand. I’m always thinking nigga I don’t have to prove shit to you.
It reminds me of when cadan people ask black people how many black inventors are there? It’s designed to make you feel less than so you can somehow work towards earning them. It’s time we stopped answering these questions and put them on mute.
Maybe they just want to know what skills you have to assess you and come to a decision? Not all men are sexist trash.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Facts psychology 101. It’s time to take the power back into our hands ladies

Like it or not but a scientifically proven fact is that money is the most decisive factor in whether or not a woman wants a serious relationship with you.

Like it or not but a scientifically proven fact is that money is the most decisive factor in whether or not a woman wants a serious relationship with you.
but isn’t that reasonable? if she follows the supposed gender roles, it’s only fair to consider financial support

Why are you acting like you're hot shit? Nobody here even asked for you so step off the pedestal you put yourself on and know your place.

the other men would laugh at you but you would stick around. you’re not going anywhere and you know it. You would come home from a 12 hour shift only to be greeted by me sitting on the couch watching Netflix but you wouldn’t dare say anything to me. You would cry quietly on the phone to your mother.

Trending