Why do men always ask you...

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
They’re looking for a replacement for mommy. I’ve noticed men ask stupid questions in general, can you do this, can you do that yet they bring nothing valuable to the table :ayaanswag:

Gambar

VIP
It’s the worst when ciyaal suuq have the audacity to ask you that and they still have their mums making them laxoox on Saturday mornings. They don’t even know what yeast is.

If a man wants traditional gender roles, he should pay for everything and maintain his family. If she’s working alongside you and splitting bills, that’s a Roomate, yo ass better clean and cook too. Fair is fair.

And I don't remember proposing to you either...
But suppose I were to what would even be the point? @Afrique are you particularly attractive? Seems unlikely. So what is there? Welcome to reality, nobody wants you for no reason. And where'd you even get the idea O fancied you? I'm pretty sure I can do better? I wouldn't ever "knock your door" walaal.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
If a man wants traditional gender roles, he should pay for everything and maintain his family. If she’s working alongside you and splitting bills, that’s a Roomate, yo ass better clean and cook too. Fair is fair.
That’s a more sensible response.

Trending