Why do men always ask you...

Can you cook?
Can you clean?

these faraxs will chase you for five years and when you give them a chance they try and interview you for a position.

walayal I cannot cook, I do not clean and I don’t have a maternal bone in my body. What’s next? Stop asking women these stupid reductive questions. You don’t see me asking can you hunt? Can you build? Can you pay for my phone bill?

periodt, i'll only become a housewife when it's time for that shopping spree
giphy (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy.gif

Can you cook?
Can you clean?

these faraxs will chase you for five years and when you give them a chance they try and interview you for a position.

walayal I cannot cook, I do not clean and I don’t have a motherly bone in my body. What’s next? Stop asking women these stupid reductive questions. You don’t see me asking can you hunt? Can you build? Can you pay for my phone bill?
But if you're gonna stay at home those are valid questions. Don't see the problem :manny:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
I get what you mean but those are valid questions. We're not marrying men, we're marrying women. If you can't at least do both of those then what's the point of marriage apart from halal wasmo? :samwelcome:

But if you're gonna stay at home those are valid questions. Don't see the problem :manny:

lol huuno I am not the one who came knocking on your door. You came knocking on mine so you will answer my questions. How dare you pretend I’m lower than you and I have to bring myself up to a standard to be good enough for you. I cannot cook and I will not clean, what now?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Can you cook?
Can you clean?

walayal I cannot cook, I do not clean and I don’t have a motherly bone in my body. What’s next? Stop asking women these stupid reductive questions. You don’t see me asking can you hunt? Can you build? Can you pay for my phone bill?
important skills :fittytousand:

lol huuno I am not the one who came knocking on your door. You came knocking on mine so you will answer my questions. How dare you pretend I’m lower than you and I have to bring myself up to a standard to be good enough for you. I cannot cook and I will not clean, what now?
I'm really not looking for anything from you nor am I looking down on you. Calm yourself.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Its not that deep, just say no and everyone keeps it movin, people can have preferences :mjpls:

Trending