Why do men always ask you...

Can you cook?
Can you clean?

these faraxs will chase you for five years and when you give them a chance they try and interview you for a position.

walayal I cannot cook, I do not clean and I don’t have a maternal bone in my body. What’s next? Stop asking women these stupid reductive questions. You don’t see me asking can you hunt? Can you build? Can you pay for my phone bill?
Are u fertile?

Once I've graduated and become top 5% of income earners amongst Somali men my standards will reflect that. If she can't cook, clean and has no homemaking skills then I don't want her. No offense but you're useless to not only me but any other traditionally cultured man.
What country you in?

Once I've graduated and become top 5% of income earners amongst Somali men my standards will reflect that. If she can't cook, clean and has no homemaking skills then I don't want her. No offense but you're useless to not only me but any other traditionally cultured man.
Inshallah walaal. What is it specifically you want to be?

It's annoying when they ask you and you cant cook for shit :lolbron: .
It shouldn't be asked though, its like asking a man if he can work. Its an insult.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Girls

What do you bring to the table, why won't you answer this question.
They're going to be like love, care, support and all the other things that are expect of them but some how, it's special when they specifically themselves provide it. Like their existence should keep you happy not what they provide you

Thankfully, the female Sspot users don't represent the majority of Somali women and you only need to deal with one woman at a time

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Words of the Wise:
Being too dependable makes yourself notice responsibilities that others lack to see for themselves.

Trending

Latest posts