Why do foreigners believe Somaliland is a paradise?

Wallahi puntland is so much more developed than somaliland, yet u don’t see us going on whole PR campaign against Somalia, you fucking idoors man, scum of Somalia.
Well you should be. As far as i know the war affected you the least. At least the north and south have an excuse. By any standards you should be nariobi or cape town. If there is an area thats underperfoming it would be yours. Question is what have you been doing?

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Well you should be. As far as i know the war affected you the least. At least the north and south have an excuse. By any standards you should be nariobi or cape town. If there is an area thats underperfoming it would be yours. Question is what have you been doing?
Puntland is the north

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Puntland isn’t underperforming, we’re probably the most peaceful state in Somalia.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Cape Town actually sucks :dead:

Cape Town actually sucks :dead:
Whatever. Use a city thats been at peace for a hundered years. Im expecting huge development from the stability. Not hey i can measure up to place that was leveled 30 years ago and a place that militas have been fighting over for 30 years

:farmajoyaab: i don’t think it’s an Oromo
Why not? We already have Oromos on this forum so another one isn't surprising. I've also long since wisened up to the fact that some so called "Somalilanders" have been espousing extreme hate to Somalis and even been sucking up to racists and zionists. No amount of cuqdad would allow such munafiq behavior even if you are a sessionist so the only conclusion is that its Ethiopians/Oromos larping as Landers.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Thats exactly my point in that youve had no interruption in peace. You should be miles ahead of everyone. Nariobi or close lol
Yep because qabil wars don’t exist in puntland and al shabab don’t attack us.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Why not? We already have Oromos on this forum so another one isn't surprising. I've also long since wisened up to the fact that some so called "Somalilanders" have been espousing extreme hate to Somalis and even been sucking up to racists and zionists. No amount of cuqdad would allow such munafiq behavior even if you are a sessionist so the only conclusion is that it’s Ethiopians/Oromos larping as Landers.
@Itsnotthateasy I’ve now been convinced that you are an Oromo Sorry.Thanks Zak for this paragraph.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Whatever. Use a city thats been at peace for a hundered years. Im expecting huge development from the stability. Not hey i can measure up to place that was leveled 30 years ago and a place that militas have been fighting over for 30 years
I’m a tad bit confused JJ

dude your literally Oromo and got deported from puntland. Keep crying while you were trying to have a better life in Somalia then your native Oromia
You'll be surprised to know this but Ethiopians dont hate somalis much at all nor would they waste time larping as one when they have bigger fish to fry.
Somalis hate eachother 10X times more. This habit of calling someone we disagree with "oromo" has to stop, its pathetic.

Trending