Why do foreigners believe Somaliland is a paradise?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It's Somalianders posting about themselves yesterday they said an Emirates airplane almost collided with another aircraft over Somalia but "Somaliland Civil Aviation" prevented the disaster. Emirates made a statement saying it never happened.
I noticed that.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Our PR game is unmatched. Maybe Puntlanders should hop on it too given its also peaceful there & they run their own shit :samwelcome:

Yami

Moving in silence is better. Af daboolan wa dahab. Dont mistake quiet for weakness
If the only representation of my region was Barkhad Abdi I'd be the opposite of quiet. Puntlanders need to put in a lot of work to reverse the image they crafted for the entirety of soomaaliweyn :damn:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
If the only representation of my region was Barkhad Abdi I'd be the opposite of quiet. Puntlanders need to put in a lot of work to reverse the image they crafted for the entirety of soomaaliweyn :damn:
We dont care tho. Is better PR gonna put food on the table? maya. We only care about nabad and hormar. Im not even biased I say it like it is. Somalilanders are playing with their dignity ceeb. Somalia can give them a nice hot slap but we don’t want to be seen as evil and genocidal. Landers in real life are not like the ones I see on twitter.

The jealousy in this thread :lolbron: , instead of worrying about SL’s standing you should focus on fixing the fact that your puppet govt doesn’t even control Xamar let alone areas still loyal to the idea of the Somali Republic

We dont care tho. Is better PR gonna put food on the table? maya. We only care about nabad and hormar. Im not even biased I say it like it is. Somalilanders are playing with their dignity ceeb. Somalia can give them a nice hot slap but we don’t want to be seen as evil and genocidal. Landers in real life are not like the ones I see on twitter.
PL is broke compared to SL.Stop trying to compare with us and go fix your central govt

Yami

@Yami is this true?
Maroodi Jeex has the second highest HDI in (legally recognized) Somalia. Only behind Xamar.

Sanaag and Sahil are above Bari and Nugaal lakiin Awdal is below Bari.

I'd say judging by MJ+ Sahil + half of Sanaag and Awdal Somaliland is more rich.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Maroodi Jeex has the second highest HDI in (legally recognized) Somalia. Only behind Xamar.

Sanaag and Sahil are above Bari and Nugaal lakiin Awdal is below Bari.

I'd say judging by MJ+ Sahil + half of Sanaag and Awdal Somaliland is more rich.
Again those was before civil war, after 1991 most of them went back to Puntland, not to mention other southern clans and ethiopian.

Puntland bigger 3× than jeegaan triangle state.

Reborn
Again those was before civil war, after 1991 most of them went back to Puntland, not to mention other southern clans and ethiopian.

Puntland bigger 3× than jeegaan triangle state.

How much TAX revenue did Puntland government generate last year?

Trending

Latest posts