Why do cadaans care if we are forced to wear hijab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

Most of us are not forced, but even if we were, how is that their business? How does it affect their lives? Wallahi I think some of them have this weird hero fetish of saving these “poor oppressed hijabis” :gucciwhat: Just leave us alone please.

The characteristics of some cadaans is eccentrically odd when it comes to cultures they don't understand. You have to also understand feminism has castrated the west so everything revolves around the assumption of saving oppressed women when in reality like you said hijab is the choice of your own choosing but they don't see it that way because they have their own agenda to push forward, something Muslim women who aren't oppressed like yourself won't falsely admit so you can be saved from non existing threat.:drakelaugh:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
The characteristics of some cadaans is eccentrically odd when it comes to cultures they don't understand. You have to also understand feminism has castrated the west so everything revolves around the assumption of saving oppressed women when in reality like you said hijab is the choice of your own choosing but they don't see it that way because they have their own agenda to push forward, something Muslim women who aren't oppressed like yourself won't falsely admit so you can be saved from non existing threat.:drakelaugh:
‘Our women are closer to their Mary in THEIR depictions than themselves.’
Mufti Menk

Muji

VIP
Cadans are right

I know plenty of women/girls who were forced to wear a hijab. The whole point of it is that girls are forced to wear it so that as they get older they begin to accept it and are used to it.

You’re forgetting that there are a lot of charities aimed at helping women so this must be something they face when they help Muslim women. White people know more about the Somali community and can access this data, please don’t be so naive in to thinking our culture is all a secret to them, when you are living right at their doorstep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts