Why do cadaans care if we are forced to wear hijab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most of us are not forced, but even if we were, how is that their business? How does it affect their lives? Wallahi I think some of them have this weird hero fetish of saving these “poor oppressed hijabis” :gucciwhat: Just leave us alone please.

@NA9

Caddaans make jokes of all the rituals of the abrahamic religions, why would Islamic rituals be exempted? Grow a thick skin guys. It’s just a joke.
How is it a joke, when they have made laws banning hijab in European countries and hijabis are the most likely group to be attacked and racially harassed in public?

Cadaans, more than any other race, do not understand that other cultures do things differently. For most of us, we don't necessarily believe others are evil, just that we have some things in common and other things not so much. But cadaans react to all foreign cultures in a negative light, Arab, Somali, Chinese, Mexican, etc. If cadaans are not used to it, they don't like it. Simple as that.
:kanyeshrug:

holy f*ck this is obsessed with cadaans wtfffffffff

every fucking thread
I have only ever made two or three threads about cadaans:russ: Obsessed kulaha. You are obsessed with me responding to everything I post. My biggest fan on this forum.

@NA9

Certain dress codes for women are banned in Muslim countries, what’s the big deal if they ban the Niqab? I never heard a country that banned hijab. I could be wrong. Furthermore, religion should be caricatured and made jokes about it, nothing is wrong with it. It’s humour.

World

VIP
@NA9

Certain dress codes for women are banned in Muslim countries, what’s the big deal if they ban the Niqab? I never heard a country that banned hijab. I could be wrong. Furthermore, religion should be caricatured and made jokes about it, nothing is wrong with it. It’s humour.
Niqab is banned in Jowhar, Somalia as well because it's a security risk.

I have only ever made two or three threads about cadaans:russ: Obsessed kulaha. You are obsessed with me responding to everything I post. My biggest fan on this forum.
Im your biggest fan actually:ftw9nwa: caadans love to get involved in other peoples business. They should mind their own business

@NA9

Those muslim countries are wrong for banning it. But the West portrays itself as a liberal utopia, yet cant accept niqabs.
And no Islam is not to be joked about. Its not humour to me or any real muslim. I dont care if other religions are mocked, but as a muslim I wont accept Islam beinh mocked.

Her only goal in life is to be a BLM SJW d*ilo that complains about cadaans every single thread. Fucking hell. It's getting tiring now.
And all you do is cry about bantus and beg it with a group of people who see you as nothing but an abeed:siilaanyolaugh:
Are you not tired of getting triggered by my posts? You dont have to click on them you know:siilaanyosmile:

Those muslim countries are wrong for banning it. But the West portrays itself as a liberal utopia, yet cant accept niqabs.
And no Islam is not to be joked about. Its not humour to me or any real muslim. I dont care if other religions are mocked, but as a muslim I wont accept Islam beinh mocked.

NA9

If my mate @Knowles can wear her bathers publicly and show off that Sabrine Dhowre look alike ass (xaaax) on the beaches of Jeddah and Liido, I will promote niqaab publicly.

World

VIP
How is it a joke, when they have made laws banning hijab in European countries and hijabis are the most likely group to be attacked and racially harassed in public?
The hijab is not banned in any European countries, only niqab. Islam is incompatible with western values, and vice versa. They have the right to ban what goes against their values, just like we do.

The hijab is not banned in any European countries, only niqab. Islam is incompatible with western values, and vice versa. They have the right to ban what goes against their values, just like we do.
You are actually Uncle Ruckus personified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending