Why do arabs love israel

should somalis be neutral on the Israel-Palestinian conflict??

• Yes, it's really none of our business

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • NO, we should despise Israel, i don't care if other Arabs are becoming neutral and open minded

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • we need to prioritise, Palestine is more developed than Somalia, focus on Somalia

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why are arabs neutral on israel??
if you look at the comment section of this vid i shared, there are endless positive comments about israel and netanyahu from Arabs in Saudi,Egypt,Morocco,Algeria and so on, and even Asian Muslims from developed nations like oil rich Brunei,Malaysia,Indonesia and Singapore :ayaanswag:
this is not the first time i am seeing such comments from these groups but it was defining moment for me that i decided to dedicate a thread to discuss this epidemic in the arab world were israel is being normalized.
Why are Arabs so selfish nowadays?? they don't care about their own arabs brothers as long as they free from the evils of Israel. i can understand why they wouldn't care about Somalis but the fact that they would sell out their own Arab brothers Palestinians just so they could keep that oil money rolling in is rather disturbing
only group of muslims have seen consistently hate on israel are Pakistanis, yemenis somalis and Palestinians (obviously they are on the receiving end, i have a feeling they too would be like the other arabs if another muslim groups was the victim, as arabs nationals only use muh ummah when it benefits them).
i closely follow Muslims from all ethnic and national groups to get an insight on their stands with regards to Islam,culture and politics
you will rarely see Somalis, yemenis and Pakistanis say anything positive about Israel, as a Somali i can say that we despise israel as if they are the Ethiopians occupying Ogden, we have deep hatred for them that it prompted the first protest to take place in war torn Mogadishu in two or more decades. why do i see more hatred towards Israel who are alien to us than Ethiopians who have been our enemy from day one:farmajoyaab:
Juruzelem_Palestine.jpg

I am of the view that we need to prioritize ourselves first, Palestine is 5X more developed than Somalia,
don't take this as a anti Arab thread, i don't hate Arabs, i actually love their culture and food and most importantly their women :ahh:.
i am just saying we should not be soo politically invested like we are from one of the nations in the conflict unless of course you're a somali guy or girl married to one of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Try to put out our own fire before working on others :gaasdrink:
exactly i was shooketh when i saw that protest in xaarmar, :bell:like u are getting bombed by al shabab and raped by amisom every other day and you are here worried about israel-Palestine conflict:gucciwhat:

we need to stop this muh ummah bullocks ASAP.
i had a somali guy cuss me out because i said "tel aviv is on the list of countries i would like to visit someday" he gave me a lengthy muh ummah lecture and told me about BDS movement Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions.

f*ck the politics i am going there

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This is really none of our business

Name an arab country that cares about Somalia its zero

Only ones I respect are the turks they helped somalis alot

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
exactly i was shooketh when i saw that protest in xaarmar, :bell:like u are getting bombed by al shabab and raped by amisom every other day and you are here worried about israel-Palestine conflict:gucciwhat:

we need to stop this muh ummah bullocks ASAP.
i had a somali guy cuss me out because i said "tel aviv is on the list of countries i would like to visit someday" he gave me a lengthy muh ummah lecture and told me about BDS movement Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions.

f*ck the politics i am going there

When did you download my photo?

This is really none of our business

Name an arab country that cares about Somalia its zero

Only ones I respect are the turks they helped somalis alot
True I like turks more than I like Arabs

Turks are not Arabs
and if ur a student of history (not that I am) you would know that turks have also been betrayed by Arabs thus Palestine became Israel, the pan Arabism that was born in the Arab world lead to Arabs resenting turks for leading the Muslim world and being the superpowers of the world. They felt superior because they Arabs and thought that its only rights Arabs lead the Muslim world.

Palestinians along with other arab nations or regions choice to alley with British Empire over ottoman empire which lead to the downfall of the great ottoman empire
Palestinian are pan Arabs
Not pan Islam by any means they only use the ummah card for leverage

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
if you look at the comment section of this vid i shared, there are endless positive comments about israel and netanyahu from Arabs in Saudi,Egypt,Morocco,Algeria and so on, and even Asian Muslims from developed nations like oil rich Brunei,Malaysia,Indonesia and Singapore :ayaanswag:
this is not the first time i am seeing such comments from these groups but it was defining moment for me that i decided to dedicate a thread to discuss this epidemic in the arab world were israel is being normalized.
Why are Arabs so selfish nowadays?? they don't care about their own arabs brothers as long as they free from the evils of Israel. i can understand why they wouldn't care about Somalis but the fact that they would sell out their own Arab brothers Palestinians just so they could keep that oil money rolling in is rather disturbing
only group of muslims have seen consistently hate on israel are Pakistanis, yemenis somalis and Palestinians (obviously they are on the receiving end, i have a feeling they too would be like the other arabs if another muslim groups was the victim, as arabs nationals only use muh ummah when it benefits them).
i closely follow Muslims from all ethnic and national groups to get an insight on their stands with regards to Islam,culture and politics
you will rarely see Somalis, yemenis and Pakistanis say anything positive about Israel, as a Somali i can say that we despise israel as if they are the Ethiopians occupying Ogden, we have deep hatred for them that it prompted the first protest to take place in war torn Mogadishu in two or more decades. why do i see more hatred towards Israel who are alien to us than Ethiopians who have been our enemy from day one:farmajoyaab:
Juruzelem_Palestine.jpg

I am of the view that we need to prioritize ourselves first, Palestine is 5X more developed than Somalia,
don't take this as a anti Arab thread, i don't hate Arabs, i actually love their culture and food and most importantly their women :ahh:.
i am just saying we should not be soo politically invested like we are from one of the nations in the conflict unless of course you're a somali guy or girl married to one of them.

:farmajoyaab:the comments are not made by arabs or muslims its selfhate if theya re to side with israel those are made by mossad controlled yahuudi troll internet bots arabs are firmly against israel

now on you're second point you're right Israel Arab conflict is between the yahuuds and arabs not us,
we have got nothing to do with it infact we should stay neutral
as the yahuud haven't done anything to us we should instead pursue friendly relations with them

Juruzelem_Palestine.jpg

make no mistake saudi is still wabahi but it came milder in recent years

The two Brothers(Jews & Arabs) have been finessing other/non-semitic nations to fight on their behalf & use them as cannon fodder in their conflicts for centuries.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Somalis that say that Palestine is in a better position than Somalia is mentally retarded.

At least there is water in Somalia, whereas Israel is literally starving Gaza to extinction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts