Why do African dream of borderless ideology

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
You never see Somalis obsessing over their fertile highlands, meanwhile their always obsessing over our sea.
Fr Somalis are a content people. These niggas always up in our buisness since day one, creating whole fantasies about ruling Somali coastline and cities

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
Fr Somalis are a content people. These niggas always up in our buisness since day one, creating whole fantasies about ruling Somali coastline and cities
There’s no bigger enemy to Somalia than Ethiopia, they’ve destabilised our country so much, all because they bow down to the west and want our sea, Smh why do we even have to border them, the worst neighbours.

Off topic but I always hear other Africans fetishise East African / or Somali but call us all somali men and women all ugly what’s the deal with that . I’m not on social media so I have no idea

This "Somalis are ugly" is new talk. It comes from dislike because some Somalis are more vocal about not being black than the other East Africans. So they make fun of us and our features. They do the same to Dominicans. They call them "Me no black" and clown them. You can't believe how rude they are to them, I saw jokes about Dominicans having bad bodies and being ugly and the men are feminine and all this. Meanwhile, black men go to DR for s3x tourism, so they definitely don't hate how Dominican women look.

It's a form of negging and humbling. I recommend Somalis continue to ignore this behavior.

This "Somalis are ugly" is new talk. It comes from dislike because some Somalis are more vocal about not being black than the other East Africans. So they make fun of us and our features. They do the same to Dominicans. They call them "Me no black" and clown them. You can't believe how rude they are to them, I saw jokes about Dominicans having bad bodies and being ugly and the men are feminine and all this. Meanwhile, black men go to DR for s3x tourism, so they definitely don't hate how Dominican women look.

It's a form of negging and humbling. I recommend Somalis continue to ignore this behavior.
I watched the Godfrey interview on vlad tv and I actually felt angry for them lol . I do think we’re black I got called that one too many times for me to say otherwise.
@Angelina I think you’re from London I heard they been calling Somalis ugly since way back early 2000s am I right

I watched the Godfrey interview on vlad tv and I actually felt angry for them lol . I do think we’re black I got called that one too many times for me to say otherwise.
@Angelina I think you’re from London I heard they been calling Somalis ugly since way back early 2000s am I right
Stop promoting your coonish black devotion / worship ideas on this topic. This is a all Somali party.

A lot of them share the same ancient roots, and I am convinced they can't really tell the difference between each other physically (similar phenotypes). What do they have to lose? Waa isku dad.

Imagine if most of Africa was Somali or similar to Somalis genetically and culturally.
They all say they are not the same that they are not Bantu or nigercongo some even argue that they came from Egypt

It's crazy because every black group is hypocritical. Like Nigerians will call black Americans akatas and then say Somalis are antiblack.

@thisthatone why the qashin on my previous post? Am I wrong in saying that bullying Somalis has increased because other black people don't feel like they have a reason to be nice to us if they think we are antiblack?

Your always bring up black people or sometime it seems like youd be ashamed if you claimed Somali over a fake identity of black.
Lol I swear by Allah I have not mentioned other black people only a few times out of curiosity. Majority of the time my comments on this forum are Islamic related conversations ,

Lol what you mean devotion I was just curious Walalo
Your always bring up black people or sometime it seems like youd be ashamed if you claimed Somali over a fake identity of black. Also if you claim black youll never get nothing in America. We have create our own racial group for Somalis or East african or just go along with Arabs in Mena. What have the black people recieved that any other racial groups doesnt get. black people have been in slaved and subgated and have been abused. The japaness asian also got abuse and still recieved reparation and recently asian gotten a crime bill pass also let not forget the jew which are getting free money for isrel. Abyo what do all these people have in common that received some form of compensation? the answer is they just claim who they are. That why i advicate for all Somali to stop claim black and claim your birth right identity of Somali and nothing less

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It's crazy because every black group is hypocritical. Like Nigerians will call black Americans akatas and then say Somalis are antiblack.

@thisthatone why the qashin on my previous post? Am I wrong in saying that bullying Somalis has increased because other black people don't feel like they have a reason to be nice to us if they think we are antiblack?
Hahahah reminded me my old Liberian classmate who would make fun of Jamaican all the time and switched up on me around Jamaicans saying Somalis hate claiming black. In my mind i was like really fam…. :francis:

Yh I can see you attacked me full blown . I don’t like entertaining these certain topics it’s something I’m very new too we don’t get into race topics that much in 🇦🇺 .
In the states it a racial warfair between Somali's just claiming Somali and the lost ones we are trying to get back in line, which have a lost identity of and claim black. Which they themselves have been bullied to claiming black and they have stockholm syndrome with the black identity.

Last edited:

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
In the states it a racial warfair between Somali's just claiming Somali and the lost ones we are trying to get back in line, which have a lost identity of and claim black. Which they themselves have been bullied to claiming black and they have stockholm syndrome with the black identity.
Most Somalis don’t claim black and identify with their ethnicity more. I wouldn’t care too much if I were you

Trending