Why do African dream of borderless ideology

A lot of these roaming African are always talking about what if all African nation had no borders and everyone was free to go around. When ever I see this topic brought up I think these people are walking always from there own problems or these people think like xayawaans just roaming season to season. A borderless Africa has a lot of problems they don't never address.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The EU is borderless. So why not an AU that is the same? This will be doable…in 2125. Did you know that in this current year, there are African tribes that eat their dead?

The African development spectrum ranges from barely functioning human being at best to eating your parents’ corpses during a ritual at worst. Somalis are closer to the top. After 100 years, barely functioning human will be at the bottom end of the African development ladder.

People in Africa will create startups that can make their butts and noses smaller.

The EU is borderless. So why not an AU that is the same? This will be doable…in 2125. Did you know that in this current year, there are African tribes that eat their dead?

The African development spectrum ranges from barely functioning human being at best to eating your parents’ corpses during a ritual at worst. Somalis are closer to the top. After 100 years, barely functioning human will be at the bottom end of the African development ladder.

People in Africa will create startups that can make their butts and noses smaller.
In these states the best 2 years we were basically borderless with Mexico. Now we have a lot more crime and also new forms of crimes America never committed like that are up. Just imagine that most African nation don't keep document all the people that commit crimes in there nation. What would happen if these people are pedophiles or serial killers and they are let loss to in any African country?

A lot of them share the same ancient roots, and I am convinced they can't really tell the difference between each other physically (similar phenotypes). What do they have to lose? Waa isku dad.

Imagine if most of Africa was Somali or similar to Somalis genetically and culturally.

They love the idea of having a whole continent to themselves. Its why they call north africans invaders and believe everyone with dark skin is of the same race.

They love the idea of having a whole continent to themselves. Its why they call north africans invaders and believe everyone with dark skin is of the same race.

It's because most Africans are the exact same race, the uber-laandheer Bantus.

In Africa, us Cushites, Nilotes, Berbers, and Hunter-Gatherer groups, are not part of this group.
We're vastly outnumbered.

It's because most Africans are the exact same race, the uber-laandheer Bantus.

In Africa, us Cushites, Nilotes, Berbers, and Hunter-Gatherer groups, are not part of this group.
We're vastly outnumbered.
Yes that correct. Another problems that can be add to this is what if these people that will roaming constantly start think of the madows ideology of pan Africanism. There are massive majority of pan Africanist that believe East and north African aren't black/African but invaders. What if they start is acting these ideas. This is why lm against pan Africanism and borderless Africa.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
A lot of these roaming African are always talking about what if all African nation had no borders and everyone was free to go around. When ever I see this topic brought up I think these people are walking always from there own problems or these people think like xayawaans just roaming season to season. A borderless Africa has a lot of problems they don't never address.

They want to go to development African countries 😂 they are too lazy to fix their own countries problems. Africa is not Europe or North America. We are different races with different cultures, languages we simply cannot have borderless continent.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nin123

VIP

Big bumbum is good thing though 😂 you probably love flat bumbum.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Big bumbum is good thing though 😂 you probably love flat bumbum.
Sometimes it’s just too much. The other day this Cameroonian woman with a gigantic booty was coming down the side walk and I stepped to the right to avoid her. Her ass still sideswiped me and I almost fell.

Nin123

VIP
Yes that correct. Another problems that can be add to this is what if these people that will roaming constantly start think of the madows ideology of pan Africanism. There are massive majority of pan Africanist that believe East and north African aren't black/African but invaders. What if they start is acting these ideas. This is why lm against pan Africanism and borderless Africa.
Mate South Africans not long time ago were killing Nigerian people. Just watch TikTok how South African hate west African especially Nigerian. There is millions of video of souther African want to kick Nigerian out the country. This Madow unity doesn’t really exist.

Nin123

VIP
Sometimes it’s just too much. The other day this Cameroonian woman with a gigantic booty was coming down the side walk and I stepped to the right to avoid her. Her ass still sideswiped me and I almost fell.
She was hitting on you 😂

The EU are all the same people they are all indo European and share similar cultures a Somali guy and a guy from Congo are not similar and we don’t want open borders that will open another Bantu migration

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The EU are all the same people they are all indo European and share similar cultures a Somali guy and a guy from Congo are not similar and we don’t want open borders that will open another Bantu migration
If all of Africa reaches an acceptable level of human development, I don’t mind free movement of people and goods as long as they don’t resettle permanently in countries other than their own.

But like I said we are at least 100 years from Africa reaching that level of human development.

Here y’all go talking as if we aren’t Africans, or black or consider part of subsharan Africa we are one of the least developed countries hell there was an uproar when we got into the East African union from Tanzania and Kenya because our country is not even close to what they are and because of alshabab

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Here y’all go talking as if we aren’t Africans, or black or consider part of subsharan Africa we are one of the least developed countries hell there was an uproar when we got into the East African union from Tanzania and Kenya because our country is not even close to what they are and because of alshabab
Just profess your new nationality being ethiopian already if you hate us that much.

If all of Africa reaches an acceptable level of human development, I don’t mind free movement of people and goods as long as they don’t resettle permanently in countries other than their own.

But like I said we are at least 100 years from Africa reaching that level of human development.
Exactly if Africa is poor and stupid just wars and disease no development at all

Would you want to live in a house without doors?

Trending