Why do African dream of borderless ideology

Off topic but I always hear other Africans fetishise East African / or Somali but call us all somali men and women all ugly what’s the deal with that . I’m not on social media so I have no idea

Last edited:
Off topic but I always hear other Africans fetishise East African / or Somali but call us all ugly what’s the deal with that . I’m not on social media so I have no idea
EA are the closest things African can get to whiteness or eurocentric features. West Africa hate themselves for not processing these features which are common in ea.

EA are the closest things African can get to whiteness or eurocentric features. West Africa hate themselves for not processing these features which are common in ea.
We’re not white abti we’re also very far from whiteness or Eurocentric features too . I love our features we shouldn’t associate with that shit cause they’re very different from one another . Love you tho cuz

We’re not white abti we’re also very far from whiteness or Eurocentric features too .
Not saying your cadaan but stating we have the same or better features. Those so called eurocentric features are actually East African features. Now if you have a large cohort of people that don't like how they look and they are looked down upon. wouldn't this cause jealousy?

GemState

36/21
VIP
The EU is borderless. So why not an AU that is the same? This will be doable…in 2125. Did you know that in this current year, there are African tribes that eat their dead?

The African development spectrum ranges from barely functioning human being at best to eating your parents’ corpses during a ritual at worst. Somalis are closer to the top. After 100 years, barely functioning human will be at the bottom end of the African development ladder.

People in Africa will create startups that can make their butts and noses smaller.
AI and Genetic engineering will inshallah solve this.

Don't associate us with Eth*p*ans

Horn Africans is a langaab term, you're a Somali

Somali and Somaliweyn, is the real Horn of Africa. Why do we even let them co-opt our geographical location.

The Horn of Africa (HoA), also known as the Somali Peninsula,

Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 15.48.08.png

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Its funny to see Ethiopians always debating us on our geography, and even our historical coastal cities/islamic empires yaab badana
You never see Somalis debating Ethiopian history or yapping about such and such habash king. But the opposite 😂😂

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
You never see Somalis debating Ethiopian history or yapping about such and such habash king. But the opposite 😂😂
You never see Somalis obsessing over their fertile highlands, meanwhile their always obsessing over our sea.

Trending