Why did you leave Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you talking about? The only reason Somalia is a shithole today is because of the civil war. Even Britain was a shithole post-WWII. Our history and culture is living proof that we have always been God-fearing and civilised people who played an active role in supporting the economies of various civilisations throughout history. Ibn Khuldun noted how medieval Somalis in Xamar were very knowledgeable in religion but never practiced any form of extremism. Modern extremism is thanks to the apocalyptic postwar climate and funding from Arab and Western nations that want Somalia to fail so as to exploit their resources. Arabs only built up a civilisation due to God’s intervention, and now laugh in His face now that they are rich in oil.
fix yourself before talking ill about others and i see your dwelling on history. economically speaking there hasn't been worse country than Somali for the past 40 odd years yet you want diss people who are economically sound. "but never practiced any form of extremism" are you sure about because i can provide evidence for that. listen i love my people but we are not in a place to criticize other ethnicity on there morality. while ago in xamar a man killed another man but he wasn't arrested for the crimes he committed because he was of superior tribe and yet you want to say how Somali are holier than other ethnicity when it comes to morality.

fix yourself before talking ill about others and i see your dwelling on history. economically speaking there hasn't been worse country than Somali for the past 40 odd years yet you want diss people who are economically sound. "but never practiced any form of extremism" are you sure about because i can provide evidence for that. listen i love my people but we are not in a place to criticize other ethnicity on there morality. while ago in xamar a man killed another man but he wasn't arrested for the crimes he committed because he was of superior tribe and yet you want to say how Somali are holier than other ethnicity when it comes to morality.
Woah, you’ve taken my words way out of context. Go back and read what I wrote. We are in a POST-WAR climate so clearly things right now in Somalia are not exactly enviable. During Siad Barre’s rule our country was known as the Lion of Africa with the strongest military and economy and we helped other African nations in their fight for independence. You are right that we shouldn’t critisse others, but I hate how Somalis are too stuck in the present, as it makes them helpless and pessimistic. Instead, they should look to their past so that they can realise our country’s potential for greatness and emulate our ancestors’ successes.

What accident? :gucciwhat:
Do not get me banned ninyahow :ileycry:
giphy (2).gif

I honestly think the cold weather makes you gaal

If it effects behavior why not beliefs?

That does not explain gaals in the middle-east, east Asia, Australia, southern united states ect.

However I think the cold weather increase the rate of gaalnimo, as cold countries have a grounded sense of realism and rational approach to life necessitated by the weather and this permeates throughout society and eventually forms our thinking.

That does not explain gaals in the middle-east, east Asia, Australia, southern united states ect.

However I think the cold weather increase the rate of gaalnimo, as cold countries have a grounded sense of realism and rational approach to life necessitated by the weather and this permeates throughout society and eventually forms our thinking.
That’s what I meant , the cold forces you to think rationally in order to survive the elements, the margin of error that comes with appealing to emotion is very small and very consequential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts