Why did you leave Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Arabs are subhumans, I refuse to believe that the creator of the universe would pick such a lowly nation to spread his message or declare their verbal diarrhea as holy.
That’s the very reason why they and the Jews were chosen. All other races in the early days of humanity were doing just fine but these two motherfuckers were committing sins too numerous and too great for even the Almighty to ignore, so he sent instructions for them to follow so that they may become an example religious purity and devotion for the rest of humanity to follow (basically, even the most detestable people can change if they follow God’s good example through his prophets).

Unfortunately, this didn’t last; the Jews constantly spat and ridiculed their saviours whilst the Arabs have become the uncivilised arrogant creatures we know and hate today. The Ottoman Turks and the Persians were the ones that spread Islam by continuing the Prophet Muhammad’s honourable legacy instead of his own people. Arabs and Jews have therefore become a warning to those who are still faithful and are good Muslims of what not to become.

Apollo

VIP
That’s the very reason why they and the Jews were chosen. All other races in the early days of humanity were doing just fine but these two motherfuckers were committing sins too numerous and too great for even the Almighty to ignore, so he sent instructions for them to follow so that they may become an example religious purity and devotion for the rest of humanity to follow (basically, even the most detestable people can change if they follow God’s good example through his prophets).

Unfortunately, this didn’t last; the Jews constantly spat and ridiculed their saviours whilst the Arabs have become the uncivilised arrogant creatures we know and hate today. The Ottoman Turks and the Persians were the ones that spread Islam by continuing the Prophet Muhammad’s honourable legacy instead of his own people. Arabs and Jews have therefore become a warning to those who are still faithful and are good Muslims of what not to become.

I could understand and respect God choosing Jews, but Arabs.. no way.. Sorry, harsh truth.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I had bacon and beer today. Zero fucks given.

brc.gif
saxiib you probably left islam just to eat bacon and drink beer.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
The Prophet’s saxaaba, who were majority Arab, were truly inspirational and respectable people and even I can’t get my head around how their descendants became this
View attachment 54427
Saxiib these arabs were always known for their savage behaviour it’s not suprising that they are still practising their way of living till this day. We are noble somalis and the prophet should have been somali but they needed help to set them on a good path.

Saxiib these arabs were always known for their savage behaviour it’s not suprising that they are still practising their way of living till this day. We are noble somalis and the prophet should have been somali but they needed help to set them on a good path.
True. I’m actually glad that the Prophet wasn’t Somali tbh. These ignorant Arabs claim superiority over everyone else just because the beloved Prophet was Arab, when in reality, he was divinely sent to save them from their own idiocy and to teach them about true human civilisation.

it's funny seeing Somali talking shit about other ethnicity and overlooking the issues in Somali community.
What are you talking about? The only reason Somalia is a shithole today is because of the civil war. Even Britain was a shithole post-WWII. Our history and culture is living proof that we have always been God-fearing and civilised people who played an active role in supporting the economies of various civilisations throughout history. Ibn Khuldun noted how medieval Somalis in Xamar were very knowledgeable in religion but never practiced any form of extremism. Modern extremism is thanks to the apocalyptic postwar climate and funding from Arab and Western nations that want Somalia to fail so as to exploit their resources. Arabs only built up a civilisation due to God’s intervention, and now laugh in His face now that they are rich in oil.

Apollo

VIP
Except for her of course

All of my parents generation are religious

I’ve heard Christinans but all are religious

Western-born or raised Millennial & Gen Z Somalis are probably at a minimum 10% agnostic/atheist/very irreligious. Many of them are adults (over 18).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending