Why did Wahabis rase the tombstones of the prophets relatives in Medina?

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
Only Salafis hate Tasawwuf and Tassawul. Normal Sunnis don't.

No-ones talking about hate here. Its a fact that there are 'sufis' who pray to righteous predecessors. There are 'sufis' who consider spinning praying and there are 'sufis' who consider alcohol lawful

Most somali sufis are deviants

By the same token Sufism in and of itself isn't deviant and is a tradition amongst the Ahlul Sunnah, just as Salafism is

No-ones talking about hate here. Its a fact that there are 'sufis' who pray to righteous predecessors. There are 'sufis' who consider spinning praying and there are 'sufis' who consider alcohol lawful

Most somali sufis are deviants

By the same token Sufism in and of itself isn't deviant and is a tradition amongst the Ahlul Sunnah, just as Salafism is

Stop slandering. The overwhelming majority of Sufis in Somalia are Shari'ah-adherent Sunnis. If you say most of them are degenerates, that is a slander you will face on Qiyamah.

Salafism is a bid'ah. It's an innovation.

There are also Salafis who blow themselves up. Should i put you in that category.
how can u put shirk and murder in the same category
Stop slandering. The overwhelming majority of Sufis in Somalia are Shari'ah-adherent Sunnis. If you say most of them are degenerates, that is a slander you will face on Qiyamah.

Salafism is a bid'ah. It's an innovation.
you know there was nothing called sufism back in the days of the companions

Only Salafis hate Tasawwuf and Tassawul. Normal Sunnis don't.

actually salafis just like NORMAL sunnis believe in tawassuf. the three forms of tawassuf.

you are just a fool who has done no research.

if i ask my mother to make dua for me that is tawassuf. legit.

but if i were to go to my dead father's grave and ask him to make dua or intercede for me, that aint tawasuf homie. that is bonafide shirk

actually salafis just like NORMAL sunnis believe in tawassuf. the three forms of tawassuf.

you are just a fool who has done no research.

if i ask my mother to make dua for me that is tawassuf. legit.

but if i were to go to my dead father's grave and ask him to make dua or intercede for me, that aint tawasuf homie. that is bonafide shirk

Tawassuf doesn't exist. Did you mean Tawassul?

Don't tell me what Salafis do or don't believe in. I was a Salafi for a long time and even studied in Saudi Arabia. I know full well all the theology of the so-called muwahiduun

Tawassuf doesn't exist. Did you mean Tawassul?

Don't tell me what Salafis do or don't believe in. I was a Salafi for a long time and even studied in Saudi Arabia. I know full well all the theology of the so-called muwahiduun

quick question fam,

do you believe the dead can intercede and make dual or answer your pleas?

Go dig a hole, liberal. Be sure to put your head in and your ass up. Maybe a superior Westener will use you as a hole to satisfy himself in, since that's what your goal essentially boils down to.

We are Somalis, stop with this imported Westener bullshit..
Percentage of hidden homosexual muslims is known to be above 60%. It seems like you would like to play out your fantasies in real life sheikh.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
We would literally see idols and statues of Ali, Hassan and Hussein
islamschism.jpg

:ohlord: We would most likely see this on the Kaaba

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Your idol, Ibn Abdulwahhab was tutored by a Naqshbandi Sufi. Your Shaykh, Ibn Taymiyya (rahimahullah) praised Qadariyya Sufism. I used to be Salafi until i actually studied fiqh and aqeedah. Your biggest guys love Sufism, but apparently their followers, don't?

Btw, Wahhabism only started in the 18th century, but apparently you guys hate bid'ah. How is that possible when your entire movement is one big bid'ah.

There is nothing called "wahabism" Abdulwahab urged people to the path of pure tawheed of the blessed first 3 generations and refrain from the innovation that come after them. His name unfortunately is forever wrongly linked to khawarij movements

There is nothing called "wahabism" Abdulwahab urged people to the path of pure tawheed of the blessed first 3 generations and refrain from the innovation that come after them. His name unfortunately is forever wrongly linked to khawarij movements

Have you read his books? he thought it was completly fine to kill all Sunnis who didn't agree with his views and take their women as slaves, since they were (in his eyes) mushrikeen. His followers in 1803 massacred all the Muslim men of Tai'if and took their women and children as slaves. The same thing happened in the 1924 Ta'if massacre.

He didn't call for a refrain from innovation, he called for an innovation of his own. How does a man who live in the 19th century know how the Salaf (three blessed generations) lived while he rejects all Scholarly links and traditions that originated from them? the answer is that he simply read the Qur'an and the Ahadith in a literalist fashion, while rejecting 1400 years of Scholarly interpretations.

MIAW invented the notion of rejecting Kalam while only relying on Ijtihad. This was never a belief held by anyone before him, not even the Sufis that ironically inspired him, the Kazidelis who followed the beliefs of Ibn Taymiyya (rahimahullah), who also identified with and praised the Qadariyya Sufis, but was critical of their wider acceptance of Tawassul. MIAW took this to an extremity and refered to the *majority of Muslims* as mushrikeen, not even Ahl Kitab. This is why extreme Takfiris eat the kosher-meat slaughtered by Jews but will never touch the meat of Sunnis or Shi'ah. Thus, MIAW was rightfully seen by his father and brother as an innovator of his own and his own family wrote fatwas and books refuting him.

Last edited:
Percentage of hidden homosexual muslims is known to be above 60%. It seems like you would like to play out your fantasies in real life sheikh.

It's funny how fags think that people who hate them must also be fags. This is their way of coping, i think. The reality is that i think you should come see my rooftop garden. I have a surprise for you.

It's funny how fags think that people who hate them must also be fags. This is their way of coping, i think. The reality is that i think you should come see my rooftop garden. I have a surprise for you.
You probably have always had a fantasy to bareback all the congregants during Friday prayers. You probably also dream of bottoming for your salafi sheikhs that you worship.

Have you read his books? he thought it was completly fine to kill all Sunnis who didn't agree with his views and take their women as slaves, since they were (in his eyes) mushrikeen. His followers in 1803 massacred all the Muslim men of Tai'if and took their women and children as slaves. The same thing happened in the 1924 Ta'if massacre.

He didn't call for a refrain from innovation, he called for an innovation of his own. How does a man who live in the 19th century know how the Salaf (three blessed generations) lived while he rejects all Scholarly links and traditions that originated from them? the answer is that he simply read the Qur'an and the Ahadith in a literalist fashion, while rejecting 1400 years of Scholarly interpretations.

MIAW invented the notion of rejecting Kalam while only relying on Ijtihad. This was never a belief held by anyone before him, not even the Sufis that ironically inspired him, the Kazidelis who followed the beliefs of Ibn Taymiyya (rahimahullah), who also identified with and praised the Qadariyya Sufis, but was critical of their wider acceptance of Tawassul. MIAW took this to an extremity and refered to the *majority of Muslims* as mushrikeen, not even Ahl Kitab. This is why extreme Takfiris eat the kosher-meat slaughtered by Jews but will never touch the meat of Sunnis or Shi'ah. Thus, MIAW was rightfully seen by his father and brother as an innovator of his own and his own family wrote fatwas and books refuting him.

I have some of his books.

In which book does he say

"he thought it was completly fine to kill all Sunnis who didn't agree with his views and take their women as slaves, since they were (in his eyes) mushrikeen."?

you think we should believe you because you make claims without substantiating them?