Why did Wahabis rase the tombstones of the prophets relatives in Medina?

Why is it that Imam Malik, Imam Shafiee, Ibn Taymiyyah or any of the righteous in over 1000yrs of Islamic history never did that?

Or are the modern wahabbists more God fearing than them? :mjlaugh:
Muslim (832) narrated from ‘Urwah ibn ‘Abasah that he said to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “With what were you sent?” He said, “I was sent to uphold the ties of kinship, to break the idols, and so that Allaah would be worshipped alone with no partner or associate.”

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
Muslim (832) narrated from ‘Urwah ibn ‘Abasah that he said to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “With what were you sent?” He said, “I was sent to uphold the ties of kinship, to break the idols, and so that Allaah would be worshipped alone with no partner or associate.”

None of those tombstones were idols

Once again which of the tabi'een or the Ulamaa was ibn Abd Al- Wahaab or his followers more righteous than?

The example of the extreme salacua
we both know that some people worshipped them
To worship something is to first give it uloohiya and rubbubiya in partnership with Allah
The christians claim that jesus is god incarnate and their lord and savior...hence they are kaffir.
The mushriks of Arabia saw lat and manat and uzza as gods and lesser lords to bring them to Allah
The commonality is that they give uloohiya (Godhood) to those idols or to jesus

No Muslim has ever taken a tombstone as an ilah; to claim such would be to utter a massive lie. what is likely is that some sufis of the past would do acts of worship at the grave site, often times doing permissive tawassul at those graves

But never will you find a muslim in this world who knows what kalamata shahada is taking a grave as a god to be worshipped.

Allah is one God, subhanahu wa ta'ala

To worship something is to first give it uloohiya and rubbubiya in partnership with Allah
The christians claim that jesus is god incarnate and their lord and savior...hence they are kaffir.
The mushriks of Arabia saw lat and manat and uzza as gods and lesser lords to bring them to Allah

No Muslim has ever taken a tombstone as an ilah; to claim such would be to utter a massive lie. what is likely is that some sufis of the past would do acts of worship at the grave site, often times doing permissive tawassul at those graves

But never will you find a muslim in this world who knows what kalamata shahada is taking a grave as a god to be worshipped.

then what about those who sacrifices for a dead person
Say (O Muhammad): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin

look at the shirk they did in somalia

then what about those who sacrifices for a dead person
Say (O Muhammad): "Verily, my Salat (prayer), my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin
I agree witb you
You do not sacrifice to other than Allah
...thats kufr akbar.
You do not perform salah or make dua to anyone other than Allah...also kufr.

Thats not the point i was making
No one prays or sacrifices to tombstones

I agree witb you
You do not sacrifice to other than Allah
...thats kufr akbar.
You do not perform salah or make dua to anyone other than Allah...also kufr.

Thats not the point i was making
No one prays or sacrifices to tombstones
yes they do

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer

There are deviant groups who call themselves 'sufi' but they worship the graves and memories of the righteous before us

Old school sufisim like Junaid al baghdadi and Hassan al basri were amazing but today's sufisim is borderline shirk and need salvation

Trending

Latest posts