Why did Wahabis rase the tombstones of the prophets relatives in Medina?

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Imagine Shias or Sufis we’re in control of Makkah and madinah do you know how much bi’dah and shirk would be going on thank god that the Saudis do not allow this filth

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The thoughts of it are making me sick
They are so fixated on them it's ridiculous. I've never ever seen a Shia mention other prohpets in the same breath. They probably believe that it's Proph Muhammad, Ali > Hassan > Hussein > Other Prophets > Rest of "Imams".

Imagine Shias or Sufis we’re in control of Makkah and madinah do you know how much bi’dah and shirk would be going on thank god that the Saudis do not allow this filth

Your idol, Ibn Abdulwahhab was tutored by a Naqshbandi Sufi. Your Shaykh, Ibn Taymiyya (rahimahullah) praised Qadariyya Sufism. I used to be Salafi until i actually studied fiqh and aqeedah. Your biggest guys love Sufism, but apparently their followers, don't?

Btw, Wahhabism only started in the 18th century, but apparently you guys hate bid'ah. How is that possible when your entire movement is one big bid'ah.

Your idol, Ibn Abdulwahhab was tutored by a Naqshbandi Sufi. Your Shaykh, Ibn Taymiyya (rahimahullah) praised Qadariyya Sufism. I used to be Salafi until i actually studied fiqh and aqeedah. Your biggest guys love Sufism, but apparently their followers, don't?

Btw, Wahhabism only started in the 18th century, but apparently you guys hate bid'ah. How is that possible when your entire movement is one big bid'ah.

warya, shush. The only people who have idols are sufis who seem to think their saints have some supernatural powers to hear their pleas as they are in their graves.

warya, shush. The only people who have idols are sufis who seem to think their saints have some supernatural powers to hear their pleas as they are in their graves.

supenatural powers, kulaha

Imam Ibn Taymiyya About Miracles of Saints
In his book al-Mukhtasar al-Fatawa al-Masriyya, published by al-Madani Publishing House, 1980, page 603:

• "The miracles of saints are absolutely true and correct, by the acceptance of all Muslim scholars. And the Qur'an has pointed to it in different places, and the Hadith of the Prophet (s) have mentioned it, and whoever denies the miraculous power of saints are only people who are innovators and their followers."
He continues in Majmu'a Fatawi Ibn Taymiyya:

• "what is considered as a miracle for a saint is that sometimes the saint might hear something that others do not hear and they see something that others do not see, while not in a sleeping state, but in a wakened state of vision. And he can know something that others cannot know, through revelation or inspiration."
All that Imam Ibn Taymiyya says about the subject of Tasawwuf is found in a large book (volume 11) consisting of 704 pages only about Tasawwuf.

And we would like to mention briefly what he said on page 314, about the hadith Qudsi [i.e. related from Allah Himself]:

• "whoever comes against one of My saints is challenging Me for fighting"
Imam Ibn Taymiyya says:
  • "Which means that Allah is expressing: 'I will seek revenge against anyone who comes against My saints like an aggressive lion.'"
He continues on p. 314 quoting Prophet's saying about the saints:
  • "you are the martyrs of Allah on Earth."

Here comes the pdfs and tawasaufs.

dude don’t come to me with these stuff. I dig you into a hole

Trending