Why Did Allah Do This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies, gentleman, and colored people how you doing? Today I have a serious question for all the sheikhs in this website. Why did allah make this man so ugly, this man is an virgin. He hasn't even kissed a women, and probably will die a virgin cause of his looks. How can this man accept allah, when allah screwed him over.

CVqCNOTUAAAlWXs.jpg

Ladies, gentleman, and colored people how you doing? Today I have a serious question for all the sheikhs in this website. Why did allah make this man so ugly, this man is an virgin. He hasn't even kissed a women, and probably will die a virgin cause of his looks. How can this man accept allah, when allah screwed him over.

View attachment 58564
Hes good fam us Men are success objects not sex objects it will be a little harder for him to get girls but with money anythings Possible.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??

View attachment 58564
where do u live?

View attachment 58564
You think you have it bad?? Some inherited the sins of adam and others the blessing. it's just the way life has been from the beginning. Tbh i have accepted that this life is hell but if god gave me the choice i would kindly. I have good looks but i despise the suffering of this world. If anything blame Adam for eating from the tree!

elephantman.jpg
main-qimg-2c8b8a1012db846d9ae7ead5c65e8bca

You think you have it bad?? Some inherited the sins of adam and others the blessing. it's just the way life has been from the beginning. Tbh i have accepted that this life is hell but if god gave me the choice i would kindly. I have good looks but i despise the suffering of this world. If anything blame Adam for eating from the tree!

elephantman.jpg
Wallahi that is sad Alhamdulillah for the way Allah created us i guess looks do matter if your deformed. But knowing women i know that disabled guy can still have his harem of tings if he stacks up:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

elephantman.jpg
Do you really believe the adam story ? How old are you ?

Allah is alter-ego of a 7th century bedouin man who likely suffered from temporal lope epilepsy.

There is no justice besides the one we make, stop with this non-sense.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

View attachment 58564
For once, you were complaining about being ugly yourself and now you're worried about other men being ugly:susp: smh

You already asked this as your alt account Mustafa Hassan, regurgitating topics :drakewtf:

As I told you, there is a lot that goes into making a human being aesthetic. Nowadays with more sedentary lifestyles, people are not growing optimally. They are also not eating the right foods, soft diets and such things. You are aware of looks theory so how can you not know this stuff? A deity is not to blame for your subhumanity. Most tribal people I know here all have insane facial bone structure.

Now with that guy you posted, he is not even that ugly. His face is bloated, and dude needs to clear his skin ASAP.
https: //www.instagram.com/p/BkqAlHnhdcf/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts