Why Did Allah Do This?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Yungmulababy23, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Yungmulababy23

Yungmulababy23

Ratings:
    +336
    Ladies, gentleman, and colored people how you doing? Today I have a serious question for all the sheikhs in this website. Why did allah make this man so ugly, this man is an virgin. He hasn't even kissed a women, and probably will die a virgin cause of his looks. How can this man accept allah, when allah screwed him over.

CVqCNOTUAAAlWXs.jpg

2. Geeljire sanbuur

Geeljire sanbuur

Ratings:
    +10,336
    Hes good fam us Men are success objects not sex objects it will be a little harder for him to get girls but with money anythings Possible.

3. Always Lit

Always Lit my only purpose is to Trigger you.

Ratings:
    +466
    where do u live?

4. Yungmulababy23

Yungmulababy23

Ratings:
    +336
    When I was a broke college student I got some pussy. So money doesn't equate to pussy.

5. Yungmulababy23

Yungmulababy23

Ratings:
    +336
    ohio fam

6. Geeljire sanbuur

Geeljire sanbuur

Ratings:
    +10,336
    I didn't say that bro i said being ugly wont stop you from getting pussy if you get your money up.

7. Yaquub

Yaquub

Ratings:
    +3,742
    You think you have it bad?? Some inherited the sins of adam and others the blessing. it's just the way life has been from the beginning. Tbh i have accepted that this life is hell but if god gave me the choice i would kindly. I have good looks but i despise the suffering of this world. If anything blame Adam for eating from the tree!

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. Geeljire sanbuur

Geeljire sanbuur

Ratings:
    +10,336
    Wallahi that is sad Alhamdulillah for the way Allah created us i guess looks do matter if your deformed. But knowing women i know that disabled guy can still have his harem of tings if he stacks up:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Hybrid

Hybrid Death Awaits You

Ratings:
    +2,903
    Do you really believe the adam story ? How old are you ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Steamdevolopment

Steamdevolopment

Ratings:
    +11,618
    Allah is alter-ego of a 7th century bedouin man who likely suffered from temporal lope epilepsy.

There is no justice besides the one we make, stop with this non-sense.

11. Dalmoor

Dalmoor Believer of his choice

Ratings:
    +2,143
    For once, you were complaining about being ugly yourself and now you're worried about other men being ugly:susp: smh

12. Walanwaal

Walanwaal

Ratings:
    +254
    Hopefully it won't take your soul to leave earth for y'all to be convinced :ivers:

13. South Cushitic

South Cushitic Christian, Iraqw, Great Rift Valley King, Tanzania

Ratings:
    +734
    You already asked this as your alt account Mustafa Hassan, regurgitating topics :drakewtf:

As I told you, there is a lot that goes into making a human being aesthetic. Nowadays with more sedentary lifestyles, people are not growing optimally. They are also not eating the right foods, soft diets and such things. You are aware of looks theory so how can you not know this stuff? A deity is not to blame for your subhumanity. Most tribal people I know here all have insane facial bone structure.

Now with that guy you posted, he is not even that ugly. His face is bloated, and dude needs to clear his skin ASAP.
    https: //www.instagram.com/p/BkqAlHnhdcf/

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted