Why couldn't farmaajo defeat ahmed madoobe

Yes he sent a fleet of PL soilders to afgambi Morgan.
So Morgan was losing anyway.So whoever came first would have Kismaayo.
Thank you for providing the evidence that PL is a Qabil state cuz they're some in here who deny that Thank you so much!

Jim Carrey Bow GIF

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Thank you for providing the evidence that PL is a Qabil state cuz they're some in here who deny that Thank you so much!

Jim Carrey Bow GIF
It's fascinating seeing this handcuffed Habar Yonis with Puntland in his mouth from dusk till dawn.

Naah you just made that up.

Morgan was actually facing greatest opposition from AY who then was the president of PL. Morgan is from a langaab subclan so AY wanted to send someone to replace him and make kismaayo an extension of PL.
Secondly Xaahi Qorexey bank rolled the invasion of Kismaayo and brought in Ceyr from Xamar he had a successful telecommunication firm in Xamar called Olympia and Ceyr had partnership with him and also he invited the likes of Axmed cumar Jess so as Barre Hiraale.
Its after Morgan was kicked out and Cumar Jess was chasing Morgan in Around dhobley that Cumar Jess was ambushed by folks who were allied to xaaji qorexey.This sparked the conflict and split between MZ in Juboyinka which brought about mistrust After the killing of Xaaji Qorexey.Cumar Jess fell from facour of MZ as he was suspected of pitting Xaaji qorexey against Hiraale.
Xaji qorexey was a businessman not a warlord and he under estimated Cumar Jess which led to his death.

That is the reason why Ogaden MZ alliance disintegrated and Ceyr and MX filled the vacuum.

"Jubaland fell under control of Somali warlord Mohamed Said Hersi “Morgan” and proclaimed an independent republic, which was unrecognized). In 1999, the Juba Valley Alliance, overthrew Morgan and in the 2001 the Jubaland republic ceased to exist following a treaty with the Somali provisional government. "​

Kismayo.JPG

Kismayo2.JPG

So it was Morgan > Caydiid > Jess > Morgan > Hiraale/ina Caydiid?

I remember Omar Jess mascaraing Harti elders door to door in Kismayo must been during his war with Morgan. That's why Kismayo is so fucked up. Without foreign interference it would continue to swap hands between Darood sub clans indefinitely throughout the civil war.

Darood are weird they can't agree to settle a single city without each side bringing Ethiopia/Kenya/Al Shabaab.

reer

VIP
From 1991-1993 Kismayo was lead by Morgan/SNF. Aidiid captured it briefly but Morgan SNF/ Jess SPM recaptured the city till 1998?

From 98 -2006 Kismayo was under the control of Marehan/HG JVA alliance. The Hawiye based ICU in Mogadishu captured Kismayo without a fight from JVA in part because HG joined them and Ogaden Ras Kamboni supported ICU force who came to claim Kismayo. The Ethiopians came forcefully captured Mogadishu and broke the ICU they advanced to Kismayo and also captured it. I'm not sure but I believe Marehan were supporting Ethiopian army? Anyway Ethiopian army retreated from Kismayo in 2009. From 2009 to 2012 the city was controlled by Al Shabaab aligned Marehan militia, correct? In 2012 Kenya invaded Jubaland and allied with Ogaden establishing Jubaland interim admin next year in 2013 amides furious apposition from FGS at that time under leadership of newly elected HSM.

Is my timeline correct?

What we can deduce from these events is that Ogaden and to lesser extent Harti will always be supported by Kenya in Jubaland power struggle. Marehan & Hawiye lead FGS will always appose an OG lead Jubaland and support the two sub clans to challenge OG dominance of Kismayo the seat of power in Jubaland. The FGS group will enjoy minimum support from Ethiopia as the latter has common understanding with Kenya. We have seen Ethiopia taking the side of Kenya when FGS raised complaints at AU against Kenya middling within it's borders during Gedo crisis.

There is another dormant faction called Al Shabaab largely supported by minorities against Jubaland admin & FGS. At the moment they have no influence on Lower Juba or Kismayo and appear to stay put in Middle Juba. This conflict has many multifaceted layers, very complicated and multi dimensional from prospective of all sides. There is no common ground every group lay claims of ownership over Kismayo there is no compromise or win-win situation. Every disadvantaged group will claim to be victims and not having their fair share of representation thus will resort to sabotage Jubaland from within.

Cluster f*ck of a dispute. Whomever solves this paradox is going to be nominated for a Nobel peace prize.

:wowsweat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Jubaland fell under control of Somali warlord Mohamed Said Hersi “Morgan” and proclaimed an independent republic, which was unrecognized). In 1999, the Juba Valley Alliance, overthrew Morgan and in the 2001 the Jubaland republic ceased to exist following a treaty with the Somali provisional government. "​

View attachment 205068

View attachment 205069

I remember Omar Jess mascaraing Harti elders door to door in Kismayo must been during his war with Morgan. That's why Kismayo is so fucked up. Without foreign interference it would continue to swap hands between Darood sub clans indefinitely throughout the civil war.

Darood are weird they can't agree to settle a single city without each side bringing Ethiopia/Kenya/Al Shabaab.
That article was written by cadaan.We know what happened on the ground.Its like Wikipedia when they talk about Lower Jubba you just know that its a hawiye that wrote that article.

Hawiye are the same dont blame darood didnt your 10 warlords in Xamar used to get support from Ethiopia prior 2005?
Wasnt Ahlu sunna created by Ethiopia?
Caydiid he went to Mengistu and was given weapons to fight MSB.I can go on and on.

Also are Ugandan AMISOM in xamar hawiye?Even Ethiopian amisom is in Hiraan tell me one Darood village in Hiraan?

View attachment 205068

View attachment 205069

So strange that the elders of Daarood didn't play a huge part to bring peace to different militia subs they're completely overpowered by the warlords

You mean jare.erta? Sheikhal and galjecel have always been lama oyaan and never benefitted at all under JVA infact their land become compromised.

Middle Jubba is majority Cawliyahan and Cawliyahan is part of AS with Raxaweyn.

Minorities are irrelevant in Juboyinka if Ogaden, Mx and raxaweyn communities ditched AS then lama oyaan would not make AS stay put in Juboyinka.

Shiekhal are tiny but Galjecel are big. There are also small presence of HG and Dir in Middle Juba. At any case they along with Bantu & Rahanweyne make substantial population of southern half of Middle Juba.

reer

VIP
Any role of Maaslax during the late 90s in jubaland??
others were much more influential. why are you so infatuated with him?
Shiekhal are tiny but Galjecel are big. There are also small presence of HG and Dir in Middle Juba. At any case they along with Bantu & Rahanweyne make substantial population of southern half of Middle Juba.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no HG in middle jubba those that used to plant weed in jilib have fled after JVA was dismantled and AS took over.

Also dont start talking about Dir the sameones you took their farms in Lower Shabelle.Represent yourself alone.

There is no HG in Juboyinka and we will not allow it.JVA is currently being destroyed in Guricel.

Since when? That's Reer Caynaashe degaan
That is what I am saying we MZ spend most of oyr time in the early 90s fighting MJ over Kismaayo and they defeated us by using UNISOM and we were disarmed.Imagine HY being disarmed how will your dorminance be amongst Isaaq?

I blame Cumar Jess for that he was nt visionary and trusted HG more than OG.He would kill top Ogaden officials using shirqol.
He wasted his valuable time trying to destroy MJ in Juboyinka and spent little time bringing Ogadens together.

others were much more influential. why are you so infatuated with him?
I want to know more of him and his role in somalia civil war in the 90s

Also he ran for presidency in 2009 he was so close to become the president and I remember seeing him walking with Moorgan which is why I got interested in him

I want to know more of him and his role in somalia civil war in the 90s

Also he ran for presidency in 2009 he was so close to become the president and I remember seeing him walking with Moorgan which is why I got interested in him
Maslax is currently in Kenya and was there ever since he was airlifted by KDF helicopter in mandera.

The guy used to sell weapons to USC during the late 80s.

He then came to prominence when Farmajo took over.I here Farmajo gave him millions of dollars.

Trending

Latest posts