Why cant we let go Somalia?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I first gave up my clan and then I gave up being a Somali. Haven't looked back since.

All the people saying I will go and help when it’s more peaceful, somalia doesn’t need you when it’s up, either support and uplift your people now or f*ck off.
They are crazy..
If there was no suicide bombers but only poverty I would've gone there to help but I'm not interested in getting blown into pieces.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Next generation Somalis barely even care about Somalia or even Speak the language.

It gets better and better.

I hope u are muslim.
Allah says:
Indeed, those whom the angels take [in death] while wronging themselves - [the angels] will say, "In what [condition] were you?" They will say, "We were oppressed in the land." The angels will say, "Was not the earth of Allah spacious [enough] for you to emigrate therein?" For those, their refuge is Hell - and evil it is as a destination.

The Earth is vast. Dont restrict yourself to a country that has failed.

Malaysia welcomes Somalis aslong they obey the law. So does Egypt, Turkey and heck even Dubai, Qatar.

I hope u are muslim.
Allah says:
Indeed, those whom the angels take [in death] while wronging themselves - [the angels] will say, "In what [condition] were you?" They will say, "We were oppressed in the land." The angels will say, "Was not the earth of Allah spacious [enough] for you to emigrate therein?" For those, their refuge is Hell - and evil it is as a destination.

Malaysia welcomes Somalis aslong they obey the law. So does Egypt, Turkey and heck even Dubai, Qatar.
I am agnostic.

I hope u are muslim.
Allah says:

All these countries that you mentioned have been built by patriotic people. Go and build your country nacasyaho

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I am agnostic.
dammit-we-lost-5bf74d.jpg

I hope u are muslim.
Allah says:

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Allaah created the universe, and when He had finished, kinship (al-rahm) stood up and said, “This is the standing up of one who seeks Your protection from being cut off.” Allaah said, “Yes, would it please you if I were to take care of those who take care of you and cut off those who cut you off?” It said, “Of course.” Allaah said, “Then your prayer in granted.”’” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, “Recite, if you wish (interpretation of the meaning): ‘Would you then, if you were given the authority, do mischief in the land, and sever your ties of kinship? Such are they whom Allaah has cursed, so that He has made them deaf and blinded their sight.’ [Muhammad 47:22-23].

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I honestly think the only way Somalia can ever transform into a First-Class/Modern State is through a Western Diaspora led dictatorship that is Right-Wing/National-Conservative. Social & economic change/modernisation can only happen from the top-down in a country like Somalia.
Yeah, Singapore style policies forced down their throats is the only way forward.
A massive military state with armed police on every corner. Just like Jerusalem.

This deters people breaking the law. People need to understand rule of law before implementation of democracy.
i believe this is the only true way somalia will prosper, somalis need tough and strict rules for their betterment :it0tdo8:

Trending