Why cant we let go Somalia?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I mean diaspora. We live in the west for more than 20 years.
Is it not time to let go Somalia?
If West stays peaceful, our grandgrandchildren would probably be 50% Somali or less kkk.

Personaly i gave up on Somalia. Wallahi i dont even care anymore which region secedes or who becomes next president. :rejoice:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I’m focusing on my life here in the west and doing whatever I can to get my money up so that when somalia becomes peaceful in the future I’ll invest there :it0tdo8:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
I mean diaspora. We live in the west for more than 20 years.
Is it not time to let go Somalia?
If West stays peaceful, our grandgrandchildren would probably be 50% Somali or less kkk.

Personaly i gave up on Somalia. Wallahi i dont even care anymore which region secedes or who becomes next president. :rejoice:

where in somalia are you from to be this hopeless :mjlol::mjlol:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
I’m focusing on my life here in the west and doing whatever I can to get my money up so that when somalia becomes peaceful in the future I’ll invest there :it0tdo8:

Thats the thing about letting it go.
That shithole wont get better.
U should focuss completely on Europe. And if u want vacation house, buy in Turkey or Malaysia.

Imagine Giving Up On Your Own Country
1585773748600.png

You will always be a foreigner. When shit hits the fan and the majority turns on you, you have nowhere to run.

Just look at what's happening to Chinese in the west.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
You will always be a foreigner. When shit hits the fan and the majority turns on you, you have nowhere to run.

Just look at what's happening to Chinese in the west.

If Europe becomes dangerous place for people like me, then i would go back to Somalia.

I said aslong Europe stays peaceful iam going to focuss on my life in the West

Macalin M

Out here
My kids will probably already be 50% Somali. I don’t know if I can only go for Somali girls. I am a man who has wandering eyes abti. I’ll bring my halfies to chill in my house in Xamar though.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Don’t hate yourself sxb you’re not responsible for Somalia’s chaos :it0tdo8:

This disassociating myself from Somalia is good for me.

When i was attached to Somalia, i took every bombblast or high level assassinatoon way too personal.
Now if that happens i will look at it as how ajaanib would look at: Far from my bedshow. "oh just another attack in a failed state"

If everyone had the same mindset as you, it would continue to be as bad as it is today. God bless the people brave enough to invest there as it stands today. There would be no improvement otherwise.

Nothing against you though, good luck on your journey.

Trending