Why cant we let go Somalia?

Macalin M

Out here
If everyone had the same mindset as you, it would continue to be as bad as it is today. God bless the people brave enough to invest there as it stands today. There would be no improvement otherwise.

Nothing against you though, good luck on your journey.
You seem like the type who would go back soon. Stay safe if you do. You don’t need to fix problems that have been around since before you were born.

You seem like the type who would go back soon. Stay safe if you do. You don’t need to fix problems that have been around since before you were born.

I would probably go back when i'm ready or feel like I have the resources to make some change. Don't think that will happen anytime soon to be honest. I would go regardless of its status, not if it's 'peaceful' or not because then it becomes wishful thinking.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
If everyone had the same mindset as you, it would continue to be as bad as it is today. God bless the people brave enough to invest there as it stands today. There would be no improvement otherwise.

Nothing against you though, good luck on your journey.
What’s wrong with me improving my income here and waiting for somalia to be at peace first before investing?

What’s wrong with me improving my income here and waiting for somalia to be at peace first before investing?

I don't think it's wrong, I just think that it's a little flawed. What will you do if you improve your income in the West but Somalia is still the same? Will you still go back to invest anyway or stay in the West?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I don't think it's wrong, I just think that it's a little flawed. What will you do if you improve your income in the West but Somalia is still the same? Will you still go back to invest anyway or stay in the West?
I have zero control over Somalia’s security either way and I’d rather not face the risk of getting taxed by alshabab :it0tdo8: Somalia’s main issue at the moment is security, once security improves so will businesses

I have zero control over Somalia’s security either way and I’d rather not face the risk of getting taxed by alshabab :it0tdo8: Somalia’s main issue at the moment is security, once security improves so will businesses

Well for your sake let's hope things improve soon, we need more people to help out as much as they can. Best of luck. :it0tdo8:

Jewish Diaspora built Israel. Somalia will be the new Israel.
I honestly think the only way Somalia can ever transform into a First-Class/Modern State is through a Western Diaspora led dictatorship that is Right-Wing/National-Conservative. Social & economic change/modernisation can only happen from the top-down in a country like Somalia.

Apollo

VIP
I honestly think the only way Somalia can ever transform into a First-Class/Modern State is through a Western Diaspora led dictatorship that is Right-Wing/National-Conservative. Social & economic change/modernisation can only happen from the top-down in a country like Somalia.

Yeah, Singapore style policies forced down their throats is the only way forward.

A massive military state with armed police on every corner. Just like Jerusalem.

This deters people breaking the law. People need to understand rule of law before implementation of democracy.

I mean diaspora. We live in the west for more than 20 years.
Is it not time to let go Somalia?
If West stays peaceful, our grandgrandchildren would probably be 50% Somali or less kkk.

Personaly i gave up on Somalia. Wallahi i dont even care anymore which region secedes or who becomes next president. :rejoice:

30years for me
:wow: my dad and mom are now grandparents, with my nephew turning 7 this year.. lmao somalia wa finished. by the time he's 20, and search up somalia, not much will change...

build a future in the west, and forget about somalia, clearly the people their don't give a shiit.....

hussein

Akh Right movement
If West stays peaceful, our grandgrandchildren would probably be 50% Somali or less kkk.

Personaly i gave up on Somalia. Wallahi i dont even care anymore which region secedes or who becomes next president. :rejoice:

You’re becoming like Madows who have lost their values and culture. Kkkk.

@SomaliWadaniSoldier, you raised very good points bro, about the Future of Our
Homeland. I agree to most of the things you raised, especially the Un-realistic
expectations of the Somali Diaspora, since we have been waiting for last 30 years
for Somalia to make a come-back.

But i don't agree to giving up on Somalia. Because that will allways be Our
ancestral Homeland even for those us who don't want live there.

I think some of the Diaspora including me are thinking "Option 3 Home" so lets join hands
bro. I planning to move to Turkey.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
@SomaliWadaniSoldier, you raised very good points bro, about the Future of Our
Homeland. I agree to most of the things you raised, especially the Un-realistic
expectations of the Somali Diaspora, since we have been waiting for last 30 years
for Somalia to make a come-back.

But i don't agree to giving up on Somalia. Because that will allways be Our
ancestral Homeland even for those us who don't want live there.

I think some of the Diaspora including me are thinking "Option 3 Home" so lets join hands
bro. I planning to move to Turkey.

Exacly

Better invest your property in civilized countries such as Turkey or Malaysia.

Turkey is place people can live in aslong u avoid their domestic affairs.

In Somalia ur property is unsure. It can be looted or destroyed by new war.
Heck, even Egypt is better option than Somalia lmao

If you don’t want to stand by your country in time of need, then don’t expect anyone to stand by your side when you are in need.

All the people saying I will go and help when it’s more peaceful, somalia doesn’t need you when it’s up, either support and uplift your people now or f*ck off.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
All the people saying I will go and help when it’s more peaceful, somalia doesn’t need you when it’s up, either support and uplift your people now or f*ck off.

And get killed in the process

No thanks:lolbron:

My loyalty is in Europe. Iam law abiding citizen whose rights are protected.