"Why black women are mad at black men"

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Most black women have bad attitude and that is something men of all kind dont like. Anyone who has seen other women would quickly notice.

Heat is coming your way buddy lool. :lolbron:

But, I can't say for majority, but from my experience, I would agree.
I worked at many offices as security guard and the majority of the professional black women were nasty.

Also, if you are in the states, go to any government office and you will meet the typical aggressive hippo. :russ:

When I was in high school and was more bigoted towards them as a whole, I use wonder if their aggressive asses clits were bigger than Asian guys dicks.

Most African Americans women have a big annoying ego. You could hear one screaming from 10 miles away.

They need to be more friendly and feminine. I can't tell the difference between AA Women and a Guy

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Black men are also self haters that find black women unattractive. Just look at the kind of girls they ogle on the coli.

On the flip side many black women in USA have education while many black men are criminals. No other ethnicity in USA likes black women so they have to hunt for non-qasaro black men that are not with white women which is very hard.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Simple, because Black women are ugly baboons who wear weaves that smell like xaar. I specially hate it when they slapp their weave in public :susp:

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
So who will you pick xalwo and cheese or Mariah Carey:dabcasar:
Mariah Carey is not full black. Most beautiful black women are not full black and are mixed (e.g. Beyonce). People like Lupita are rare in Hollywood and music (and even she might be part Cushitic :chrisfreshhah:).

What the hell you mean xalwo and cheese.????
Xalwo is this chick
f7f08da35-1.jpg

she is married to a white kkk ex convict and is now apparently a convert guy
hqdefault.jpg

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Simple, because Black women are ugly baboons who wear weaves that smell like xaar. I specially hate it when they slapp their weave in public :susp:
Or when they tap their head like they're retarded or stick the pen in there to itch it :susp:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Xalwo is this chick
f7f08da35-1.jpg

she is married to a white kkk ex convict and is now apparently a convert guy
hqdefault.jpg
You have it backwards. When they married he was a young, radical, salafi revert. Then he did a complete 180. He started writing for a right wing Dutch website, where he insulted the prophet and said racist things about black people. And this bedwench is still with him.:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts