Why being Pro Black is more benefical for Somalis then being Pro Arab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siad Bare spent millions helping the Pan African movements . I personally believe Somalis should adopt a more neutral stance . That said , Geopolitics dictates that we remain on good terms with Egypt and Saudi Arabia due to the nature of our disputes with Ethiopia in particular and Kenya .

Ps .Somalis in Dubai make more money than all the Somalis in Africa .

Somalis are Ungreatful bunch they only respond positively to abuse:lolbron:
They quick to scream bantus while opening business in countries like Tanzania,uganda(can someone please tell me what rights to these place somalis have)
They blow themselves up in another in kenya:mjlol:
Let's get few things out of the way legally speaking kenya doesn't owe you people shit in 91 they could've close there borders like :manny:
Like the saudi were doing when they were sinking boats full of fleeing somalis in 91:russ:
On top of that they respond civilized and friendly to somalis even when alshabab constantly targets there inhabitants :susp:
I guarantee you if the roles were reversed somalis wouldn't respond so civilized:pachah1:
South Africans need to be put back in chains :manny:
As for yemen god is already punishing them :eating:
I hope they get exterminated:gunsmiley:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Somalis are Ungreatful bunch they only respond positively to abuse:lolbron:
They quick to scream bantus while opening business in countries like Tanzania,uganda(can someone please tell me what rights to these place somalis have)
They blow themselves up in another in kenya:mjlol:
Let's get few things out of the way legally speaking kenya doesn't owe you people shit in 91 they could've close there borders like :manny:
Like the saudi were doing when they were sinking boats full of fleeing somalis in 91:russ:
On top of that they respond civilized and friendly to somalis even when alshabab constantly targets there inhabitants :susp:
I guarantee you if the roles were reversed somalis wouldn't respond so civilized:pachah1:
South Africans need to be put back in chains :manny:
As for yemen god is already punishing them :eating:
I hope they get exterminated:gunsmiley:
Al Shabaab in bantu countries like Kenya are Bantu fighters. The west gate mall attack was done by Bantu fighters but Somalis still got backslash from that attack.

Al Shabaab in bantu countries like Kenya are Bantu fighters. The west gate mall attack was done by Bantu fighters but Somalis still got backslash from that attack.
Alshabab is somali organization @Canuck isn't a viable source:bell:
Considering these same alshabab groups are crisscrossing between southern somalia and northern kenya(predominantly somali inhabited places):bell:
If what you folks claim is true why doesn't the predominant muslim bantu east kenya see the terrorist attacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts