WHY AREN'T YOU FARAAXS THIS ROMANTIC???

You are imagining it, he called you a qumayo. Your kacsi is too high, flick that kintir and tell it to stop controlling your life.

giphy.gif

You type the strangest things..

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
As a hopeless romantic, these scenes got my feeling some type of way... I am blushing I need those cheesy moments in my life.
I have got high standards I can't be with an abdi cause y'all faraaxs are so romantically dry af, doesn't sunnah say to be romantic to your spouse!
Y'all always be complaining about how us xalimos be marrying other men but can you blame us? I am sure @Furioso can relate.

2zjamg.png

romantic my ass kkk

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a hopeless romantic, these scenes got my feeling some type of way... I am blushing I need those cheesy moments in my life.
I have got high standards I can't be with an abdi cause y'all faraaxs are so romantically dry af, doesn't sunnah say to be romantic to your spouse!
Y'all always be complaining about how us xalimos be marrying other men but can you blame us? I am sure @Furioso can relate.

I’m very much a hopeless romantic. That’s why I love kdramas. They have the best cheesy love stories. I want to be serenaded to with this song.
3FFAD36B-69DD-4AC9-AF38-3D83E64F7566.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

A male tranny with a hot Asian chic. Its not exactly making me moist

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
So I pay the bills and gotta do this shit on top of it :bell:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending