WHY AREN'T YOU FARAAXS THIS ROMANTIC???

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
:lolbron::lolbron:
Oh really? Idk basra catching up to you:russ:

my four wives are all special

@Daacad90 is the arm candy, and the one I’d travel with the most and would give me the most sons

@Basra would be more of an advisor and lover to me

@tima would be the one I’d tell all my issues with and slide $100 every now and then out of love and bring with me to the masjid

@a y a n is the one I’m sending back to her aabo after a few days :damn:
@Basra are you gonna have that?!:tacky::ohreally: He reduced you to an advisor!:ohdamn: I wouldn't if I were you!:ohno::lolbron:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
@Daacad90 is my favorite wife hands down. My dearest friend, the mother of my children :banderas:

@Basra is the one who manipulates me into thinking bad of my first wife and stole my credit card to purchase a birkin bag

12325.jpg
5560.jpg

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
#1) @beenleey we had numerous issues, she would not allow me to consummate the marriage so I had to dip. We were meant to be friends not spouses

#2) I married either @Céleste or @Nostalgia or maybe both after I can’t remember. I woke up one day she was gone and so was 5k and my Toyota Prius :faysalwtf:

#3) @Muji and I had many differences but her beauty drove me to ask for her hand. Our marriage was solid, until I mentioned my 200k life insurance policy. She cut my brakes and I nearly died at Starbucks stoplight. She ran off that day when I didn’t die

#4) @Desert Flower asked for too much mehr I was coming back from a bankruptcy :faysalwtf:

Now I’ve wed you 4:ayaanswag:

Trending