Why are you guys so defensive about your host countries?

Do you feel your host country is worth defending

• Total voters

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The sad reality is when our parents arrived in the west. Their initial goal was to stay in the west for temporary (safety purposes) until the civil war ended so they can return home and rebuild their country. However, the civil war continued so they decided to stay a bit longer. Their whole plan flopped because they were hoping their country would get better but they realized it was only getting worse so they had a reason to stay and now their children have been westernized. The homeland is now slowly getting better so it's up to them if they want to stay in the west and or go back home and make some changes because the evidence indicates that it is haraam to settle among the mushrikeen, and it is obligatory to migrate from the kaafir country to a Muslim country if one is able to do that.
This is very important point you touched on. It is correct that it is haram to settle among gaalo and leave your children and descendants at the mercy of gaalo who will corrupt them. Those who are able to leave but cho to stay are considered one of them. That's how serious it is

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Lmao it’s all good when you get your US citizenship and join us to bash reer UK I will be holding your hand through it :silanyosmile:

How will they deport someone who was born there? Sir I think you are confused lol maybe if you have citizenship they can revoke it but if you are born here they can’t do anything.
So you think that America will always be doing good.

How many countries have collapsed throughout history:comeon:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
So you think that America will always be doing good.

How many countries have collapsed throughout history:comeon:
So what if it goes down I will move :gucciwhat: that wasn’t the question. Right now I’m American if it goes down I shall abandon it and claim whichever country I will be living in :trumpsmirk:

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Difference is that in North America we actually belong in our countries and the Cadaan can't tell us to go back anywhere. In Europe it's a different case
:trumpsmirk:
Exactly CANADA USA ARE IMMIGRANT NATIONS NO ONE CAN SAY GO BACK TO ANYWHERE EXCEPT FOR THE NATIVE AMERICAN OR ABORIGINALS AND THEY ARE MINORITY IN BOTH COUNTRIES ARE MISKEEN IN POVERTY SO EURO NON WHITE EUROPEANS WILL ALWAYS BE TOLD LEAVE EUROPE FOR US WE CHILL WITH THIS MELTING POT we call America's

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
@Inquisitive_ can explain better than me.

The massive and ever-growing Military-Industrial Complex is fundamentally a Jewish bankster creation headquartered in Chicago which systematically starts forever wars in order to maintain and/or increase the enormous revenues streams taken (read: stolen) from the U.S. Treasury. The MIC, in collusion with the National Security State, represents the most powerful force and multi-corporate entity in the world today. The Military-Industrial Complex is truly the 800-pound gorilla that sits wherever it wants to throughout the world community of nations. Wherever it throws its weight around is left with a dystopian post-apocalyptic wasteland. The forever wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Palestine, Sudan, Somalia, etc. are just a few egregious examples of transparent MIC warmongering,

Somalia before the ''Attack''
FROM SOMALILAND TO PUNTLAND TO SOMALIA ARE MASSIVE AMOUNT OF OIL WHY WOULDN'T the powers that be won't invest or steal the oil invest like Saudi or steal like they do in Iraq why is Somalia in just in turmoil and no one is tapping into this oil

Don’t get me wrong I like this country, it’s nice living here and all but I will never feel at home because I have no place here and I’ve embraced that’s t this point. I have no love for it, only thing I feel the need to do for it is correct people spreading falsity to defame other good people.

VixR

Veritas
The diaspora wars ppl have on here are retarded, kinda like area code gang wars. This contributes to the Somalis being black theory lol. I’ve never seen other minorities argue about stuff like that :dead:

However, do I love, value and feel belonging to America? 100%, so I would defend it in certain ways, just not the “mine is better than yours” weirdness.

Trending