Why are you guys so defensive about your host countries?

Do you feel your host country is worth defending

• Total voters

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Defending how?
I will never defend UK in diaspora FKD because they usually mean reer London iyo Birmingham.
However, I actually do appreciate Scotland tbh, I like this country. I would never fight for it tho, but then again I’d never fight for somalia.
Say anything about the UK and all these niggas come to talk shit about the host country of the other

You saying you haven't seen this back and forth that has dragged on :bell:

Say anything about the UK and all these niggas come to talk shit about the host country of the other

You saying you haven't seen this back and forth that has dragged on :bell:
Yeah I’ve seen it I’m not blind, it’s embarrassing and the obsession is not normal. Those guys foam at the mouth when heart he mere mention of the U.K.

I once said I’m anti UK post by a North American that leaving the U.K. and moving to Scotland was my best decision ever, and I was given many likes by Americans and Canadians, no one called me out for it:mjkkk: That’s when I realised, North American’s are dumb and only mean reer London/Birmingham.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Some people wanna have that sense of belonging and fighting for something, this is where qabiil and patriotism comes in to fill that void.

they can't say Somalia cause they're not familiar with it and qabiil is quite detrimental so they look for the next best thing.

Exodus

Alienist
Because deep down, they know they’re not leaving the West for Somalia, and the western counties are the only country they’ll feel a belonging to

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Until you meet a Native American. :lolbron:
You mean these guys?? The cadaans dealt with them pretty well sadly.
ud7y1.jpg

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Why are you guys so passionate about your host country and defend it from any insult against it but make regular jokes on Somaliya

Fix up walalayaal :farmajoyaab:
Real talk the only ones who defend their host countries are mainly the North American’s :mahubowtf:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
100% sxb. The IMF is responsible for the poverty in Somaliya. We were very wealthy throughout history and all of the sudden through the Jewish riba Bank system has plunged the world into poverty.
We were very wealthy cus we had gold and the world tradedin gold before the jewish era of riba. It's also why we were so lazy and fell behind, because neccesity creates a need for invention. We had gold, women and concubines and a good life. We had no reason to venture out and conquer the world. That's the only downside to being extremely wealthy.

Apollo

VIP
You mean these guys?? The cadaans dealt with them pretty well sadly.
ud7y1.jpg

Let's be honest. There probably is a subtle social hierarchy of Americannes/Canadianness. People whose parents are of colonial-era Anglo-Saxon/Scots/Irish/original Quebecois etc stock or slave descent African-American are perceived to be more American / Canadian than more recent new comers. But I grant you it is nowhere near the level as in Europe.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Real talk the only ones who defend their host countries are mainly the North American’s :mahubowtf:
You guys have no claim to belong that's why. This piece of shit can tell you to go back to nigeria and the best you can come up with is to show your UK passport
_83236397_624_austin-getty.jpg

If this guy tells me to go back to Africa I'll laugh and tell him to get his potato famine ass back to Ireland
-1x-1.jpg

Basic

VIP
You guys have no claim to belong that's why. This piece of shit can tell you to go back to nigeria and the best you can come up with is to show your UK passport
_83236397_624_austin-getty.jpg

If this guy tells me to go back to Africa I'll laugh and tell him to get his potato famine ass back to Ireland
-1x-1.jpg
Ironically you yanks have been told to go back to Somalia by the president of ‘your’ country but sure you are equal to the white man. Whatever helps you sleep at night :duck:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Let's be honest. There probably is a subtle social hierarchy of Americannes/Canadianness. People whose parents are of colonial-era Anglo-Saxon/Scots/Irish/original Quebecois etc stock or slave descent African-American are perceived to be more American / Canadian than more recent new comers. But I grant you it is nowhere near the level as in Europe.
In Canada it's English>>French>>>Everyone else>Natives last. The US it can vary but it follows the same pattern except that it's Anglo and German Americans being the dominant whites.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Ironically you yanks have been told to go back to Somalia by the president of ‘your’ country but sure you are equal to the white man. Whatever helps you sleep at night :duck:
In the US they can scream to go back wherever but the claim is baseless. In the UK you aren't a 'native' of the island so you will never get over that. Racists in NA don't have that same origin ammo that European racists have. Not a yankee either btw

Basic

VIP
In Canada it'sWhite English>>French>>>Everyone else>Natives last. The US it can vary but it follows the same pattern except that it's Anglo and German Americans being the dominant whites.
So whites at the top eh?

We are similar but without your delusions of belonging :dead:

Basic

VIP
In the US they can scream to go back wherever but the claim is baseless. In the UK you aren't a 'native' of the island so you will never get over that. Racists in NA don't have that same origin ammo that European racists have. Not a yankee either btw
There’s a miscommunication going on between us so let me set you straight. In Europe we don’t have this desire to belong like you lot do. So what you are saying about us not belonging is irrelevant. :what1: :umwhat:

As far as I’m concerned Canada is America’s largest state :hillarybiz:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
There’s a miscommunication going on between us so let me set you straight. In Europe we don’t have this desire to belong like you lot do. So what you are saying about us not belonging is irrelevant.
We don't desire to belong in North America because we do belong. These niggas here are the natives of our countries.
8fb50b720e68afa0e817e9bcbd867f6f.jpg

On the other hand you guys have these guys as your natives. Deep down you can never truly be British but we can be Americans and Canadians. That's the reality of Europe.
Prince-Edward-Duke-of-Windsor-King-Edward-VIII_%28retouched%29.jpg

Basic

VIP
We don't desire to belong in North America because we do belong. These niggas here are the natives of our countries.
8fb50b720e68afa0e817e9bcbd867f6f.jpg

On the other hand you guys have these guys as your natives. Deep down you can never truly be British but we can be Americans and Canadians. That's the reality of Europe.
Prince-Edward-Duke-of-Windsor-King-Edward-VIII_%28retouched%29.jpg
I know you are young but read what I wrote before carefully. :reallymaury:

Also your entire post is contradictory. According to
what you wrote we are both not native? Unless only a white counts as native to you :tacky:

Basic

VIP
Come back to reality sxb. They will deport your ass when shit hits the fan. You are only a guest

Fair enough. The most obsessed are Reer UK with these Xoolo loyalty to the UK and followed by Reer US who also believe they are just as the same as the Europeans who colonised the place :mjlol:
For someone who claims to love Somalia so much you sure do enjoy contributing to the uk economy, living here and the benefits of your british passport. Practice what you preach hun :hillarybiz:

Trending