Why are you guys so defensive about your host countries?

Do you feel your host country is worth defending

• Total voters

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I know you are young but read what I wrote before carefully. :reallymaury:

Also your entire post is contradictory. According to
what you wrote we are both not native? Unless only a white counts as native to you :tacky:
You aren't 'british' lmao. Canada isn't an ethnostate centered around one ethnicity. Although we have original native peoples that doesn't conflict with me being Canadian or not. Your situation is like this. A Chinese person could be born in Somalia and speak fluently but I have more of a claim despite never stepping foot there and having kindergarten comprehension of it.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
You aren't 'british' lmao. Canada isn't an ethnostate centered around one ethnicity. Although we have original native peoples that doesn't conflict with me being Canadian or not. Your situation is like this. A Chinese person could be born in Somalia and speak fluently but I have more of a claim despite never stepping foot there and having kindergarten comprehension of it.
I’m not british? :urgh:

Oh no let me cry :mjkkk:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I’m not british? :urgh:

Oh no let me cry :mjkkk:
That's good you don't care. My whole purpose was trying to point out why our racists envy yours. The mental gymnastics they pull here is entertaining

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The sad reality is when our parents arrived in the west. Their initial goal was to stay in the west for temporary (safety purposes) until the civil war ended so they can return home and rebuild their country. However, the civil war continued so they decided to stay a bit longer. Their whole plan flopped because they were hoping their country would get better but they realized it was only getting worse so they had a reason to stay and now their children have been westernized. The homeland is now slowly getting better so it's up to them if they want to stay in the west and or go back home and make some changes because the evidence indicates that it is haraam to settle among the mushrikeen, and it is obligatory to migrate from the kaafir country to a Muslim country if one is able to do that.

Last edited:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
That's good you don't care. My whole purpose was trying to point out why our racists envy yours. The mental gymnastics they pull here is entertaining
Tbh your racists make our racists look soft.

What you’ve pointed out to me is your society is supposed to be egalitarian on paper. But racism is still a major issue. So your point on belonging is pointless. I may not ‘belong’ here but I’m still entitled to the same privileges like you are so...

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Tbh your racists make our racists look soft.

What you’ve pointed out to me is your society is supposed to be egalitarian on paper. But racism is still a major issue. So your point on belonging is pointless. I may not ‘belong’ here but I’m still entitled to the same privileges like you are so...
Our racists are more effective with less to work with lol. At least in the US

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Defending how?
I will never defend UK in diaspora FKD because they usually mean reer London iyo Birmingham.
However, I actually do appreciate Scotland tbh, I like this country. I would never fight for it tho, but then again I’d never fight for somalia.

because u r a chicken, with chicken somali legs with no sense of the geeljiire warrior blood in u. r u bantu?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
For someone who claims to love Somalia so much you sure do enjoy contributing to the uk economy, living here and the benefits of your british passport. Practice what you preach hun :hillarybiz:
I plan to leave Walal but I have to contribute to this country temporarily:(

I hope I leave before you turn me into a Crown supporter and give my allegiance to the Queen :browtf:

It’s all banter jokes which is why I attack Reer UK. However, I feel more Somali then I do Canadian. Although I don’t really care about Canada, I’m proud of this nation and what it has to offer.

Also the difference between us and Reer Europe is that we can call North America our home since everyone is an immigrant but a Reer Europe can be put in its place by a white man and they don’t have a comeback. The whites control North America though so if they want to deport immigrants like me, they can do so since they have the power.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
We were very wealthy cus we had gold and the world tradedin gold before the jewish era of riba. It's also why we were so lazy and fell behind, because neccesity creates a need for invention. We had gold, women and concubines and a good life. We had no reason to venture out and conquer the world. That's the only downside to being extremely wealthy.
True sxb. Wealth and women and comfort makes you unambitious and lazy.

The thirst for conquest will be non existant

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Basic in couple of weeks :silanyolaugh:
upload_2020-1-30_10-20-56.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
:meleshame::mjcry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lmao it’s all good when you get your US citizenship and join us to bash reer UK I will be holding your hand through it :silanyosmile:
Walal, you don't belong in North America. Do you think US will always be be stable:bell:

Just make Preparations for when they come for you lot and you get deported to Somaliya :chrisfreshhah:
How will they deport someone who was born there? Sir I think you are confused lol maybe if you have citizenship they can revoke it but if you are born here they can’t do anything.