Why are you guys so defensive about your host countries?

Do you feel your host country is worth defending

• Total voters

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Yes I will defend my host nation if needed , can't be having you apes insult my beautiful nation whilst yall living in the west LMFAO .

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Difference is that in North America we actually belong in our countries and the Cadaan can't tell us to go back anywhere. In Europe it's a different case
:trumpsmirk:

Quite a good amount of folks get mad if you say something about their host country as if they are from there

It's ridiculous :gucciwhat:
They view themselves as their nationality, I was born in hebel so that means I am an hebel.

Anyway, usually those who degrade and insult their ancestral land usually are oblivious and ignorant to the fact that the reason Somaaliya is in it's condition at the moment is because of America.
They will still defend that terror corporation disguised as an country because their family fled from their home to that country.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank are the major cause of poverty in African countries including Soomaliya.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Difference is that in North America we actually belong in our countries and the Cadaan can't tell us to go back anywhere. In Europe it's a different case
:trumpsmirk:
Come back to reality sxb. They will deport your ass when shit hits the fan. You are only a guest
I don't really give two fucks about Canada I just like karbaashing UK niggas :lolbron:
Fair enough. The most obsessed are Reer UK with these Xoolo loyalty to the UK and followed by Reer US who also believe they are just as the same as the Europeans who colonised the place :mjlol:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
They view themselves as their nationality, I was born in hebel so that means I am an hebel.

Anyway, usually those who degrade and insult their ancestral land usually are oblivious and ignorant to the fact that the reason Somaaliya is in it's condition at the moment is because of America.
They will still defend that terror corporation disguised as an country because their family fled from their home to that country.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank are the major cause of poverty in African countries including Soomaliya.
100% sxb. The IMF is responsible for the poverty in Somaliya. We were very wealthy throughout history and all of the sudden through the Jewish riba Bank system has plunged the world into poverty.

100% sxb. The IMF is responsible for the poverty in Somaliya. We were very wealthy throughout history and all of the sudden through the Jewish riba Bank system has plunged the world into poverty.
@Inquisitive_ can explain better than me.

The massive and ever-growing Military-Industrial Complex is fundamentally a Jewish bankster creation headquartered in Chicago which systematically starts forever wars in order to maintain and/or increase the enormous revenues streams taken (read: stolen) from the U.S. Treasury. The MIC, in collusion with the National Security State, represents the most powerful force and multi-corporate entity in the world today. The Military-Industrial Complex is truly the 800-pound gorilla that sits wherever it wants to throughout the world community of nations. Wherever it throws its weight around is left with a dystopian post-apocalyptic wasteland. The forever wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Palestine, Sudan, Somalia, etc. are just a few egregious examples of transparent MIC warmongering,

Somalia before the ''Attack''

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why are you guys so passionate about your host country and defend it from any insult against it but make regular jokes on Somaliya

Fix up walalayaal :farmajoyaab:

My first allegiance is to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! I will die for USA.

The home of the Brave & the Free

tenor.gif

Defending how?
I will never defend UK in diaspora FKD because they usually mean reer London iyo Birmingham.
However, I actually do appreciate Scotland tbh, I like this country. I would never fight for it tho, but then again I’d never fight for somalia.

Trending