Why are xalimos (and black women) so jealous of white women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fels

#trollhunter
I wouldnt say jealous. But somali girls use diana in an attempt to become lighter. Somali girls use weaves in attempt to have white girls hair. Society is controlled by white peole and they have put white women as the standard of beauty
The ones who put diana on are at home sxb trying to look arab and no not so much somali girls have weaves trust me it's rare

I wouldnt say jealous. But somali girls use diana in an attempt to become lighter. Somali girls use weaves in attempt to have white girls hair. Society is controlled by white peole and they have put white women as the standard of beauty
Somali girls with their normal skin( maybe a little makeup) and their natural curly hair are indeed beautiful and model materials more beautiful than most white girls.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I dont think they're objectively the most beautiful, but black women with all the hate and aggression they exude towards white women is a important factor to their beauty superiority

I’m interested, did you pass English at school?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Its mainly because of the average black girls attitude. They are loud, in your face and dont know how to be ladies. Sadly a lot of our girls are taking after black girls in the behavior department than white girls. This whole loud, ratchet in your face style just aint cute

You’re basing this stereotype over movies and nonsense you see on social media. Black girls irl are actually well dignified and have good manners. It’s black boys who are overly loud and do not know how to carry themselves.

White woman are generally seen as the epitome of beauty. They literary are at the top of all desirability ranking among all male ethnic ties. White woman blow Somali woman out the water...better bodies, better hair, diverse ranges in eye color and a higher level of intelligence.

If your a blind nationalist/tribalist, you will say Somali women are the most beautiful.

If your a red-pilled realist, you will say white women are not only better looking but also considered the most beautiful and superior women on earth.

This is the world's standards.

If your a blind nationalist/tribalist, you will say Somali women are the most beautiful.

If your a red-pilled realist, you will say white women are not only better looking but also considered the most beautiful and superior women on earth.

standard set by white people...honestly i think white women are overrated and they age horribly

standard set by white people...honestly i think white women are overrated and they age horribly

Not really. It's a universal standard. The white man probably set the standard in Delhi, but not in Shanghai.

Think about it, if black men ruled the world, black women would never be considered the most beautiful. This is beyond manipulation. There is truth to it.

Hit it on the head...the majority of all somali girls wouldnt dare to go on a beach in a bikini because that flab and muffin tops would topple their self esteems. Even the most liberal ones look ridiculous wearing old lady swimsuits

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
white men are better than somali men
they're well built, good looking, high iq, and they make 6 figures :siilaanyosmile:

faraxs on the other hand are ugly, broke, unemployed, on government assistance, scrawny, low iq, and in prison

how can faraxs even compete :mahubowtf:

No joke, every somali girl i have talked to, I've always got the feeling that they're really jealous of white gyals, after i think about it i have never met a somali girl who did like white girls...
they're always so quick to call them s, cheap, and they will go unnecessary lengths to prove that they're better looking.

I dont think white girls tan because they want be like black women, and i dont think white women get lip injections to get black lips, i dont think white women get butt implants just because darker women have bigger bums i always cringe when somali and black girls come with these comments because i think
They feel that white women are objectively better looking, so all the hate for white women is just a self defense mechanism.

white women are just more desired than black women(including somali women)

white women are the epitome of beauty, it's while black men and white men get with pretty white women when they get wealthy.

most wealthy black men who live in countries with white women, will almost always go for white women or mixed race women who have exotic'tized white women features.

No joke, every somali girl i have talked to, I've always got the feeling that they're really jealous of white gyals, after i think about it i have never met a somali girl who did like white girls...
they're always so quick to call them s, cheap, and they will go unnecessary lengths to prove that they're better looking.

I dont think white girls tan because they want be like black women, and i dont think white women get lip injections to get black lips, i dont think white women get butt implants just because darker women have bigger bums i always cringe when somali and black girls come with these comments because i think
They feel that white women are objectively better looking, so all the hate for white women is just a self defense mechanism.
white women have always been on top tell me something new??

if i get rich wallahi i am ditching somali girls for a pretty cadaan girl.

true.in the real world majority of halimos land Madow men while it is rare to see Farah will AA wife.that is pretty much the well established phenomena and it is becoming stereotype.
bro i am never getting with AA women unless she looks like beyonce, even beyonce as beautiful as she is, is still a gamble wallahi cuz u never know how Madow the child will come out, somali and Madow don't mix well, they child comes out full Madow.

white and Madow mix well.
somali and white mix well

Black girls are jealous all their rich athletes and celebrities are marrying and going after white girls . Every new couple posted on the gram theres always black girls commenting ''WHAT HAPPENED TO BLACK GIRLS?!! SELF HATING ASS MF . CANCELLED AF''
true,
All successful black men desire white women.

even lebron james who is praised by angry black women for having a black wife, has been lusting after this beautiful white girl, he texted her and she exposed it and boasted about it, man he wishes he got with her, only thing stopping him is his imagine being ruined, black women bashing him and demonizing him

likewise successful Somali guys would also prefer pretty white girls but culture and family/clan image is what stop them.

true,
All successful black men desire white women.

even lebron james who is praised by angry black women for having a black wife, has been lusting after this beautiful white girl, he texted her and she exposed it and boasted about it, man he wishes he got with her, only thing stopping him is his imagine being ruined, black women bashing him and demonizing him

likewise successful Somali guys would also prefer pretty white girls but culture and family/clan image is what stop them.
That’s his girlfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.