Why are xalimos (and black women) so jealous of white women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black girls are jealous all their rich athletes and celebrities are marrying and going after white girls . Every new couple posted on the gram theres always black girls commenting ''WHAT HAPPENED TO BLACK GIRLS?!! SELF HATING ASS MF . CANCELLED AF''

Last edited:
Maybe this shit happens in Denmark but I promise you here in England we couldn't give a f*ck. Maybe it's because the ones in England are ugly asf but either way we ain't bothered.:cool:

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Im just saying if you're so tired of these topics then don't contribute to them and give them more exposure.
Whenever threads like these come up you're literally one of the first to reply to them...
I like your threads I think you are contributing to the forum plus your mentality is good in regards to halimo vs farah standards.Farah have higher standards they either stay with ha limo or go up the social ladder marry up can't see the same about the ha limo who mostly marry down.

true.in the real world majority of halimos land Madow men while it is rare to see Farah will AA wife.that is pretty much the well established phenomena and it is becoming stereotype.
So many could look like Sabrina Dhowre or better and no Somali guy would leave them

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Im just saying if you're so tired of these topics then don't contribute to them and give them more exposure.
Whenever threads like these come up you're literally one of the first to reply to them...

I rarely reply to the actual thread, but to comments made in it. I've always been sick of these gender bait threads. Low IQ content.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
So many could look like Sabrina Dhowre or better and no Somali guy would leave them

You are living in lala land . it seems majority of Farahs ain't into AA girls ask your self who wanna be with madowgirls whose own men are avoiding like the plugue.

Maybe this shit happens in Denmark but I promise you here in England we couldn't give a f*ck. Maybe it's because the ones in England are ugly asf but either way we ain't bothered.:cool:
Lol, this isn't happening in Denmark at all. There is absolutely no reason for us to be threatened by them.´
I could show this to every xaliimo I know, and they would literally burst out laughing :cryinglaughsmiley:

Black girls are jealous all their rich athletes and celebrities are marrying and going after white girls . Every new couple posted on the gram theres always black girls commenting ''WHAT HAPPENED TO BLACK GIRLS?!! SELF HATING ASS MF . CANCELLED AF''
Its mainly because of the average black girls attitude. They are loud, in your face and dont know how to be ladies. Sadly a lot of our girls are taking after black girls in the behavior department than white girls. This whole loud, ratchet in your face style just aint cute

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why would you think Xalimos are jealous of white women?

If anything its AFrican american women who are jealous of white girls who do you think came up with the term

” Becky with the good hair”

Fels

#trollhunter
I dont think they're objectively the most beautiful, but black women with all the hate and aggression they exude towards white women is a important factor to their beauty superiority
Am glad am somali and not white i never seen a halimo jealous of white women it's mostly blacks who are jealous of them wanting softer hair most of my friends are white so:manny:

Am glad am somali and not white i never seen a halimo jealous of white women it's mostly blacks who are jealous of them wanting softer hair most of my friends are white so:manny:
I wouldnt say jealous. But somali girls use diana in an attempt to become lighter. Somali girls use weaves in attempt to have white girls hair. Society is controlled by white peole and they have put white women as the standard of beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts