Why are xalimos (and black women) so jealous of white women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
No joke, every somali girl i have talked to, I've always got the feeling that they're really jealous of white gyals, after i think about it i have never met a somali girl who did like white girls...
they're always so quick to call them s, cheap, and they will go unnecessary lengths to prove that they're better looking.

I dont think white girls tan because they want be like black women, and i dont think white women get lip injections to get black lips, i dont think white women get butt implants just because darker women have bigger bums i always cringe when somali and black girls come with these comments because i think
They feel that white women are objectively better looking, so all the hate for white women is just a self defense mechanism.

Last edited:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
No joke, every somali girl i have talked to, I've always got the feeling that they're really jealous of white gyals, after i think about it i have never met a somali girl who didnt like white girls...
they're always so quick to call them s, cheap, and they will go unnecessary lengths to prove that they're better looking.

I dont think white girls tan because they want be like black women, and i dont think white women get lip injections to get black lips, i dont think white women get butt implants just because darker women have bigger bums i always cringe when somali and black girls come with these comments because i think
They feel that white women are objectively better looking, so all the hate for white women is just a self defense mechanism.
Because most xalimos are known to calacal and scream 24/7 about meaning less things while Becky from next door is attending Berkeley to become a neurosurgeon and volunteer for children in Africa

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man these new 2018 posters are largely trash.

No joke, every somali girl i have talked to, I've always got the feeling
You gotta be the first man alive to know what a girl is actually thinking just based on your gut how did you learn that :ohhh:

Oh wait, you don't know. You're just extrapolating your own thoughts onto their words. If you've ever known any girl, you know that's gonna backfire bigtime and you'll just be more confused than before.

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
They were also raised in a supportive and calm house hold having both parents go to work the kids to to school and everyone has his/her goals but in a Somali household it's chaos

with 14 year old kids running around outside on a school day the father arguing about qabill at a cafe the mother gossiping

and spying on other Somali kids not worrying about her own =a messed up relaxed house where the kid is not worried about getting straight As because he knows even if he fails he can be a

bum and get social credit from the government whereas in Becky's home she's presured by peers and her parents to work hard and excel it's sad

I know it's a tough pill to swallow but dnt worry we can change this in our lifetime before dajjal comes lmfao

They were also raised in a supportive and calm house hold having both parents go to work the kids to to school and everyone has his/her goals but in a Somali household it's chaos

with 14 year old kids running around outside on a school day the father arguing about qabill at a cafe the mother gossiping

and spying on other Somali kids not worrying about her own =a messed up relaxed house where the kid is not worried about getting straight As because he knows even if he fails he can be a

bum and get social credit from the government whereas in Becky's home she's presured by peers and her parents to work hard and excel it's sad

I know it's a tough pill to swallow but dnt worry we can change this in our lifetime before dajjal comes lmfao
Which is why intermarriage is good because you want to break some bad habits found in Somalis

Subeer

Man these new 2018 posters are largely trash.

You gotta be the first man alive to know what a girl is actually thinking just based on your gut how did you learn that :ohhh:

Oh wait, you don't know. You're just extrapolating your own thoughts onto their words. If you've ever known any girl, you know that's gonna backfire bigtime and you'll just be more confused than before.

If my thread is so trash why did you comment, shouldn't you be making threads about how eating mcdonalds is a great source of protein, and a source of nutrition lmao
:pachah1:

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Honestly white women are flat except for few and they age badly , but those who go to gym get nice curves
White women are better looking on average then well then every other race
That is why they are the most desired women on the planet.Asians Arabs blacks Latinos the men of every other race want them.

White women are better looking on average then well then every other race
That is why they are the most desired women on the planet.Asians Arabs blacks Latinos the men of every other race want them.
True but Somali girls have the potential but they don’t take of their bodies

Oortcloud

I think in the majority of the world white women are treasure d and the most sought after women they are closest to xuurulayn of the dunya.they have large pool of men salivating over them.

Subeer

Congratulation. Now find another topic.

Im just saying if you're so tired of these topics then don't contribute to them and give them more exposure.
Whenever threads like these come up you're literally one of the first to reply to them...

Oortcloud

True but Somali girls have the potential but they don’t take of their bodies
true.in the real world majority of halimos land Madow men while it is rare to see Farah will AA wife.that is pretty much the well established phenomena and it is becoming stereotype.

Subeer

I think in the majority of the world white women are treasure d and the most sought after women they are closest to xuurulayn of the dunya.they have large pool of men salivating over them.

I dont think they're objectively the most beautiful, but black women with all the hate and aggression they exude towards white women is a important factor to their beauty superiority

Congratulation. Now find another topic.
No lie his last two threads start with "Why do xaliimos..." and "Why are xaliimos.."

Next we'll see this nigga use every verb in the world in between "Why x xaliimos" making threads about them:icon lol:

His last one will be "Why don't xaliimos give me any attention":yloezpe:

Status
Not open for further replies.