Why are unionist regions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What ? Isaacs have some habesha blood? Interesting!
They should start claiming habesha then atleast we will give them recognition:cool:

Said Barre should’ve killed all of his enemies and hold fake elections like some dictators do. Only a dictator can control wild primitive Somalians.
I view isaac no different than i view a tigre or amhara they're all habesha

Likewise hawiye are closely related to the rendille tribe of Kenya and the gambela tribe of Ethiopia

Siad barre made the streets of Mogadishu clean by demanding that hawiye tie a plastic bag around their donkeys ass so it doesn’t shit on the streets, siad barre has done a lot for samaale the indigenous black & Hebrew tribes of Somalia by building up mogadisho and hargaysa

Is reer amina boqor bucket talking

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP

Likewise hawiye are closely related to the rendille tribe of Kenya and the gambela tribe of Ethiopia
Dude you are funny :russ:
We don’t mind annexing the issac but y’all can keep the Hawiye since they don’t respect authority:lolbron:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

Did you get bullied by isaaq or hawiye, who hurt you man?!

ezgif.com-resize (25).gif

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Are you alright? Garbaharey is 2nd biggest city of the Gedo region. It also it's population is not 15k people you dull witted oday. It's real population has 234,000 inhabitants living in the city. I stand on the case that it should have roads and schools built because it's a big city. A tuulo is like Goobweyn district near Kismayo which is at least a town.

You have been debunked. :camby:

Garbaharey has 234k,:cryinglaughsmiley: ?:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

You are reer Diini from Kismayo. Gedo is not your business sxb but its good that you realized that Gedo is shared.
Having minorities living in a place dorsn't make it shared otherwise Jamaame is shared between Dir and Majeerteen your logic doesn't make sense. Beled Xaawo and Garbaharey and Luuq and Doolow and Baardheere and Faafxdhuun are all majority Mareexaan what Beesha needs is every single Mareexaan from Galmudug to be put in Gedo

Last edited:

Odeg

Gedo
Having minorities living in a place dorsn't make it shared otherwise Jamaame is shared between Dir and Majeerteen your logic doesn't make sense. Beled Xaawo and Garbaharey and Luuq and Doolow and Baardheere are all majority Mareexaan what Beesha needs is every single Mareexaan from Galmudug to be put in Gedo

Owning a couple farms is very different from having actual towns and be living there. Majeerten ran away from their farms while my subclan remains in Gedo.:gaasdrink:

Owning a couple farms is very different from having actual towns and be living there. Majerteeen ranaway from their farms while my subclan remains in Gedo.:gaasdrink:
You live under us in Gedo Reer Guri will slap you up in Luuq like they slap up their enemies:gaasdrink: Anyway I don't have a problem with Dir it's good having some minorities in Gedo so we don't become inbred:samwelcome: Luuq isn't as diverse with MX sub clans as Beled Xaawo or Kismayo
Marka has Habar Gidir does that mean it is a shared deegaan? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending