Why are unionist regions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Garbaharey has 234k,:cryinglaughsmiley: ?:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Sxb I highly doubt Garbaharey the capital city of the Gedo region has ''234k'' inhabitants. It's way more than that amount. But I read it somewhere.

Google maps may tell a different amount tho.

Sxb I highly doubt Garbaharey the capital city of the Gedo region has ''234k'' inhabitants. It's way more than that amount. But I read it somewhere.

Google maps may tell a different amount tho.
:dead: Garbaharey is a town not a city like Beled Xaawo or Baardheere saxib :dead:
I see you defending tolka saxib
This is Garbaharey:

Attachments

• Garbaharey.png
    Garbaharey.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 201

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Garbos population varies because of its very rural location reer miyi are in and out of the that town often depending on the rains at its height it holds more than 65-75k at its low point it can go as little as 35-45k so it all depends majority one sub sub sub clan of MX settle that town

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Did you get bullied by isaaq or hawiye, who hurt you man?!

View attachment 46825
Bullied? I have never been to mogadisho or hargaysa and i dont intend to insha Allah likewise theres a better chance of me going to israel and into a synagogue than me going to isaac land.

Personally i dont associate with races from somaliland and mogadhisho and cadaado the race of gog and magog.

Odeg

Gedo
You live under us in Gedo Reer Guri will slap you up in Luuq like they slap up their enemies:gaasdrink: Anyway I don't have a problem with Dir it's good having some minorities in Gedo so we don't become inbred:samwelcome: Luuq isn't as diverse with MX sub clans as Beled Xaawo or Kismayo
Marka has Habar Gidir does that mean it is a shared deegaan? lol

If Reer Guri acts up they will be disciplined sxb:win:

As for MX subclans in Luuq its pretty much Ahmedweyd but Reer Hassan have been coming recently.

Last edited:
You live under us in Gedo Reer Guri w

You really don't know how Luuq and Doolow districts are settled. In these districts, MX don't live on the East-Bank of the river and never have. Your authority stops at the river, beyond that you are in enemy territory. Ever since we fought in the past, everybody keeps to their side of the river. The Faqi Maxamed Surres in Bohol Garas and Qooney deegans do not have a land border with the MX, the river divides them from the MX.

1692d7q.jpg

The SEMG conducted a brief assessment of the main humanitarian inputs received by communities living in, and in villages surrounding, the towns of Bohol-Garas and Qooney — approximately 7,000 households — between late 2015 and July 2017.

There are 44 sub-villages connected with Bohol Garas and Qooney.

If I was MX, I would be more concerned with the fact that Macalinweyne and other Raxanweyns are now becoming the dominant demographic in Luuq town. You hear as much Af-May as Af-Somali in the local Suuq.

You really don't know how Luuq and Doolow districts are settled. In these districts, MX don't live on the East-Bank of the river and never have. Your authority stops at the river, beyond that you are in enemy territory. Ever since we fought in the past, everybody keeps to their side of the river. The Faqi Maxamed Surres in Bohol Garas and Qooney deegans do not have a land border with the MX, the river divides them from the MX.

1692d7q.jpg

If I was MX, I would be more concerned with the fact that Macalinweyne and other Raxanweyns are now becoming the dominant demographic in Luuq town. You hear as much Af-May as Af-Somali in the local Suuq.
And Mareexaan never live on the focking east bank and Raxanweyn and Degoodia own Baardheere and Doolow :icon lol:

1692d7q.jpg

Galti have been in Baardheere for over 100 years (Reer Diini and others) and Reer Guri and there's Mareexaans from Baardheere who are fluent in Maay Maay. Reer Xasan are mainly newcomers to Luuq but plenty of them there and Hawrarsame are Reer Guri those Raxanweyns can cry me a damn river. Having a few tuulos in the district is like me claiming the Afmadow district. Raxanweyn are IDPs and Luuq is majority Mareexaan.
What we need is 5000 Geeljires from Mudug to be moved to Luuq then the real calaacal will start from Raxanweyn

Last edited:
Galti have been in Baardheere for over 100 years (Reer Diini and others) and Reer Guri and there's Mareexaans from Baardheere who are fluent in Maay Maay. Reer Xasan are mainly newcomers to Luuq and Hawrarsame are Reer Guri those Raxanweyns can cry me a damn river. Having a tuulo in the district is like me claiming the Afmadow district because of Janay Cabdalle (a tuulo in the Afmadow district).
What we need is 5000 Geeljires from Mudug to be moved to Luuq then the real calaacal will start from Raxanweyn

:gucciwhat:

Is that all you got? The RXW can raise 10,000 men at the drop of a heart. Dude, you lot should drop the delusions of grandeur and make peace with your Darood Kablalax bros. If shit hits the fan against the RXW, you are fckd without their support.

The Good Ol Aabo Siyad days are long gone, the RXW are also well armed. You had the upper hand when the SNF had inherited heavy SNA weaponry, not anymore.

And Mareexaan never live on the focking east bank and Raxanweyn and Degoodia own Baardheere and Doolow :icon lol:

Do you want the truth or do you want to engage in FKD like when you claim MX territory extends to Jilib, Kismayo and Jammaame?:camby:

:gucciwhat:

Is that all you got? The RXW can raise 10,000 men at the drop of a heart. Dude, you lot should drop the delusions of grandeur and make peace with your Darood Kablalax bros. If shit hits the fan against the RXW, you are fckd without their support.

The Good Ol Aabo Siyad days are long gone, the RXW are also well armed. You had the upper hand when the SNF had inherited heavy SNA weaponry, not anymore.

Do you want the truth or do you want to engage in FKD like when you claim MX territory extends to Jilib, Kismayo and Jammaame?:camby:
What the fock are Raxanweyn gonna do cry me with their tears for Gedo they got karbashed in the 90s for supporting USC the begging farmers are damn masaakiin don't think joining AS makes them strong if they were strong they would own Luuq and Baardheere they're IDPs in the Luuq district we own every town in Gedo and we own Baardheere including the east bank this is not 1900 when Gedo was shared.

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Having minorities living in a place dorsn't make it shared otherwise Jamaame is shared between Dir and Majeerteen your logic doesn't make sense. Beled Xaawo and Garbaharey and Luuq and Doolow and Baardheere and Faafxdhuun are all majority Mareexaan what Beesha needs is every single Mareexaan from Galmudug to be put in Gedo

:banderas: Dear God please hear his prayers in the month of Ramadan

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
:dead: Garbaharey is a town not a city like Beled Xaawo or Baardheere saxib :dead:
I see you defending tolka saxib
This is Garbaharey:

Yeah for sure sxb Bardera and Beled Hawo are much larger than Garbaharey especially that you showed that photo of it. :mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending