Why are *SOME* Somali girls like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread 2917828 about Somali girls and marriage. *Yawn*

you kept record!?

dhMeAzK.gif

In my many years of conversing with the opposite gender I have realized one thing Somali (and other) girls always say the opposite of what they want/do ... I will give some examples....

-A lot of Somali girls will say they want a tall dark skin curly hair guy yet most of the guys that have been through them are light skin, short-average height and medium/Madow hair

-A lot of Somali girls will say they don't want a muscular guy they want a slim guy or a chubby one yet when they see an akhi who goes gym they lose their shit

-A lot of Somali girls will say they want a nice guy who is educated yet they are being trained in ends. In fact one girl that my guy is talking to and doing tings with right now has a boyfriend/potential husband who is a medical student poor guy wallahi :uCkf6mf:

-A lot of Somali girls say they want a rich guy yet they are happy to take tube and go to a cheap place to eat on a date with the type of guy I have mentioned above

Why is this? I may have an answer based on science but I need the opinion of some Sspot females.

@RICH @Idil-Beydaan @draco @Reiko @DesertStorm @Shadow @Basra @wawenka @darklight @blackbanana @NA9 @Reiko @The Cushitic One @Knowles @Luna What do you girls think?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kodak_black_wtf.png
We all know you're not a nice guy

Why do the females like dark skin?
I thought they just say that on the internet but secretly like the maariin or light skin guys

wars

Inhermouth
Don't come to America. Somali Americans like myself have lived and grew up around African Americans. We are one with them.
You son of a , don’t embarrass us in front of the foreign Somalis.

We the Somali Community in the United States are nothing like the boons. And we disown this Madow named Jerome.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
In my many years of conversing with the opposite gender I have realized one thing Somali (and other) girls always say the opposite of what they want/do ... I will give some examples....

-A lot of Somali girls will say they want a tall dark skin curly hair guy yet most of the guys that have been through them are light skin, short-average height and medium/Madow hair

-A lot of Somali girls will say they don't want a muscular guy they want a slim guy or a chubby one yet when they see an akhi who goes gym they lose their shit

-A lot of Somali girls will say they want a nice guy who is educated yet they are being trained in ends. In fact one girl that my guy is talking to and doing tings with right now has a boyfriend/potential husband who is a medical student poor guy wallahi :uCkf6mf:

-A lot of Somali girls say they want a rich guy yet they are happy to take tube and go to a cheap place to eat on a date with the type of guy I have mentioned above

Why is this? I may have an answer based on science but I need the opinion of some Sspot females.

@RICH @Idil-Beydaan @draco @Reiko @DesertStorm @Shadow @Basra @wawenka @darklight @blackbanana @NA9 @Reiko @The Cushitic One @Knowles @Luna What do you girls think?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Congratulations. You’ve described me and every other woman on this planet.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If you're serious bro, you've just met immature women who don't know what they want. If that's the case, you're in either one of these scenarios:

1. You're old and like young immature women. My solution: ignore them. Go for women your own age. Get a woman that's sophisticated. Culture. Regal. You feel me.

2. You're young and like young immature women. My solution: ignore them. Hit them books. Set yourself for a better tomorrow.

Hope this helps my G.

dont-even-worr-ravar-light-got-you-my-man-memes-com-16234554.png

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
While I suppose there isn't a Minnesota equivalent for Somalis in the Netherlands, there are definitely parts of the NL that resemble UK-style 'pseudo enclaves'. I know a place in Rotterdam for example that has a decent sized Somali population, their own mosque etc. They're not spread that thin at all.

Very few Somalis live outside major hubs afaik and when they do they come out like Rari Jackson (@RICH @Zumar kennen jullie hem? Srs hoe bekent is hij? :mjlol: )

La xawla, Rari Jackson ah. Ik heb nog nooit van deze dead beat gehoord. Xoolonimo.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.