Why are *SOME* Somali girls like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
I’m Ayeyo koris that’s why I know Somali. When my mum and dad were at work she would take me to the park and sit under a tree and taught me the different seasons in Somalia and what droughts occured when she was born. :icon lol: Old school Somalis talk to little kids like they’re adults. I was speaking like an adult putting hands in people’s faces when I was 5.
Mabrouk !

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I’m Ayeyo koris that’s why I know Somali. When my mum and dad were at work she would take me to the park and sit under a tree and taught me the different seasons in Somalia and what droughts occured when she was born. :icon lol: Old school Somalis talk to little kids like they’re adults. I was speaking like an adult putting hands in people’s faces when I was 5.

I live for it wallaahi maa shaa allah tabarakallaah. Banter with little kids who speak fluently Somali is amazing.

I want my kids to speak fluently Somali in shaa Allah. No doubt about that. No fish and chips, even though I’m one... la xawla :bell:

World

VIP
Isn't that still like x2 the rate of the US? They're not at all hard to find in the bigger cities. There's also been an influx of fobs over the past few years.
In the States we're living in larger agglomerated communities dominated by Somalis like Minnesota though. The reason why thousands of Dutch Somalis left for the UK is for that specific reason as well.

It is! Shaaha ii caab.

A full beard? :russsmug:

Of course abaayo macaan, dadku waxay iigu qaldaan nin oo wadaad ah :mybusiness:

In the States we're living in larger agglomerated communities dominated by Somalis like Minnesota though. The reason why thousands of Dutch Somalis left for the UK is for that specific reason as well.

Horta I have come across many dutch Somalis migrating to North America moreso Canada, I helped a family from Holland recently move into their new house. Whats the situation like in Holland? I assume they moved mainly due to socio-economic reasons.

Gambar

VIP
I live for it wallaahi maa shaa allah tabarakallaah. Banter with little kids who speak fluently Somali is amazing.

I want my kids to speak fluently Somali in shaa Allah. No doubt about that. No fish and chips, even though I’m one... la xawla :bell:
Naa heedhe you better learn Somali or dump them back home hadii kale there’s no hope baan ku idhi!

RICH

Naa heedhe you better learn Somali or dump them back home hadii kale there’s no hope baan ku idhi!

My sorry ass is going to learn Somali AND in shaa Allah let them partially grow up back home. Maxaad ii modaay walaal. They need to know where they came from and be able to diss them cousins back home in Somali :hillarybiz:

RICH

Of course abaayo macaan, dadku waxay iigu qaldaan nin oo wadaad ah :mybusiness:

Horta I have come across many dutch Somalis migrating to North America moreso Canada, I helped a family from Holland recently move into their new house. Whats the situation like in Holland? I assume they moved mainly due to socio-economic reasons.

Just like Somaalida who think that James Harden is Muslim. Good for you sxb!!

As a Dutch Somali I can say that that is true.

While I suppose there isn't a Minnesota equivalent for Somalis in the Netherlands, there are definitely parts of the NL that resemble UK-style 'pseudo enclaves'. I know a place in Rotterdam for example that has a decent sized Somali population, their own mosque etc. They're not spread that thin at all.

Very few Somalis live outside major hubs afaik and when they do they come out like Rari Jackson (@RICH @Zumar kennen jullie hem? Srs hoe bekent is hij? :mjlol: )

Gambar

VIP
My sorry ass is going to learn Somali AND in shaa Allah let them partially grow up back home. Maxaad ii modaay walaal. They need to know where they came from and be able to diss them cousins back home in Somali :hillarybiz:
If you take your kids to Somalia they’ll be more proud of their roots. My friends in school used to go to the Bahamas for vacation and holidays lakiin I used to go back home. Most of the time I would stay with ayeyo on mums side and my mum and dad would go back to work. My ayeyo used to make me watch over the herd of cattle and when I came back I started to appreciate small things like electricity walle. :icon lol:

wallahi i don't know man, my dads short but everyone from mums side is tall. I dont know if not drinking milk at all, has slowed my growth. Haven't had milk it for about 11 months now. I drink Almond or coconut milk (they contain just as much added calcium though).
How old are you?

Thailand, and Amsterdam are top two when it comes to sex tourism. A lot of guys just wants to go there to have sex.

At the airport everytime I meet a customer that is headed to Thailand I laugh because usually they are buying some condoms from the store I work at.
The only reason people go to Thailand is to f*ck ladyboys and little kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.