Why Are Some Habaryars like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignorance....the sad thing is she doesnt even have bad intentions. She just doesnt understand how harmful her comments can be. Somali women have a tendancy to talk without thinking first sadly

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali habaryars don't have filter :faysalwtf:

Reminds me that time my younger brother and I went to this random habaryar's house because my mom brought some gifts for her from Dubai, she asked who was older and I confidently said I was older than him 6 years and she looked at me and screamed "Ba'ayeey naa you look saqiir (infant) next to him, what the hell happened to you? Don't you drink milk? Come drink some milk". Smh made me want to slap her but I realized I was at her house smh.:liberaltears::ileycry:

having said that young women nowadays are too sensitive and take everything at heart. They could learn something from our habaryars and not take everything personal. Just the other day i was talking to this xalimo telling her a female colleague asked me to help her look for a place to rent and if I knew anyone renting out. Just a casual conversation and she says well if you like her so much why not let her move in with me. I say yeah I could do with someone cooking and cleaning for me, not a bad idea. This xalimo went on a rant how disrespectful I am to women and how you dont say that. I was like it was just a joke....chill out. Nope I dont know how to talk women and you just dont say these stuff to women. Too many of young women have this chip on their shoulder looking to get offended

It doesn't matter what the habaryar's undertones were. That was shameless and inappropriate to say. (not that habaryars have any shame to begin with)

Anyways, why didn't she confront that habaryar for the words that seemed to of bothered her, instead of going on twitter to complain to random people?
:hmm:

having said that young women nowadays are too sensitive and take everything at heart. They could learn something from our habaryars and not take everything personal. Just the other day i was talking to this xalimo telling her a female colleague asked me to help her look for a place to rent and if I knew anyone renting out. Just a casual conversation and she says well if you like her so much why not let her move in with me. I say yeah I could do with someone cooking and cleaning for me, not a bad idea. This xalimo went on a rant how disrespectful I am to women and how you dont say that. I was like it was just a joke....chill out. Nope I dont know how to talk women and you just dont say these stuff to women. Too many of young women have this chip on their shoulder looking to get offended
People need to go back to the Motherland to become heartless:bell:
I was called a wecel this week on here and didn't even think twice of it :liberaltears:

Muji

VIP
@Xalimo from da block @xalimathe6

They came straight from the refugee camps. Look how dark the men are compared to the girls
2E141084-3E25-44EB-A58F-E8ED3335B7D3.jpeg

Light skin Somali men are so rare to come by

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending