Why are Somalis so short

nomadicblood

I am not a farax
I was at a wedding in Sweden last summer, and they weren’t that much better. Felt uncomfortable when a 173 farax tried to hit me up with his “abaaye” shit :holeup:
173?:chrisfreshhah: Arabs are mostly under 180

The fobs are mostly short but the hooyo mataalo gang and other somalis are obviously tall ma sha allah:salute:

it’s just us girls lmaoao
every guy i know/see is like a tree
niggas all above 6’0” while the xalimos never live to go above 5’3
Walalo it the girls AND the guys. Most of the girls I know are 150-165, I don’t understand, do they start menstruating at 8 or something???

I never understood the tall Somali stereotype. Because most Somalis I met come in a variety of sizes. I usually tower over most somali dudes I meet.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I have observed that most Somalis in the west(especially Scandinavia), are super short. What’s up with that??? Is it the cold that’s stopping them from growing??? Not only are they short, but most of them have a alarmingly small head.
:ileycry:
We need to find out where this is coming from. Somalis back home are mostly normal
Most Somali kids hit 6 ft by 16 lmao
We are likely among the tallest in Africa

I never understood the tall Somali stereotype. Because most Somalis I met come in a variety of sizes. I usually tower over most somali dudes I meet.
Me neither. I have noticed most Somalis back home, or the older generation are taller then our generation, who live in colder countries

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Walalo it the girls AND the guys. Most of the girls I know are 150-165, I don’t understand, do they start menstruating at 8 or something???
yes LMAOA
i knew a girl who started at seven but idk i haven’t met a guy below like 5’10
the majority is in the 6’1”-6’5” range tho

yes LMAOA
i knew a girl who started at seven but idk i haven’t met a guy below like 5’10
the majority is in the 6’1”-6’5” range tho
Where do you live? I really do think that it’s something with the diet. I have noticed that most of my Somali friend eat a lot of sweets and store bought food.

Trending