Why are Somalis so short

I have observed that most Somalis in the west(especially Scandinavia), are super short. What’s up with that??? Is it the cold that’s stopping them from growing??? Not only are they short, but most of them have a alarmingly small head.
:ileycry:
We need to find out where this is coming from. Somalis back home are mostly normal

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
it’s just us girls lmaoao
every guy i know/see is like a tree
niggas all above 6’0” while the xalimos never live to go above 5’3

What kind of lie is that, I live in scandi and most of us are above 6'feet nigga what are you on about.
:shookgabre:
Most are Above 6 feet aa??? Most of them are 173-176cm. I have only seen a few who are above 6feet(other then my brothers) and they were odyaal

Most are Above 6 feet aa??? Most of them are 173-176cm. I have only seen a few who are above 6feet(other then my brothers) and they were odyaal
Bro, stop spreading lies I'll post a pic of myself to demonstrate I am 6'3
most of us are 6'3, you're mistaking somalis for xarbashis

Bro, stop spreading lies I'll post a pic of myself to demonstrate I am 6'3
most of us are 6'3, you're mistaking somalis for xarbashis
MashAllah. Maybe most in your family, but let’s be real most of the men aren’t close to 6feet. Not only are they short, but I have notice that both the men AND the women have small wrists :jcoleno:

MashAllah. Maybe most in your family, but let’s be real most of the men aren’t close to 6feet. Not only are they short, but I have notice that both the men AND the women have small wrists :jcoleno:
War naaya idagayso don't be spreading bullshit like this, I am not playing with you.

Trending