Why are Somalis so pure?

Apollo

VIP
Propaganda at its finest. Europeans are known for rewriting history right before your eyes.

False..

European researchers are extremely good at documenting the Ancient DNA record of their continent and none of the leading paleo-anthropologists and paleo-geneticists believe Europeans are purely European.

This ''I am a 100% pure local'' stuff is toxic bs not backed up by the latest science.

This 22 min lecture is an overview of the genetic history of Europe (lots of major changes happened). He doesn't use that much jargon and it is easy to understand:

False..

European researchers are extremely good at documenting the Ancient DNA record of their continent and none of the leading paleo-anthropologists and paleo-geneticists believe Europeans are purely European.

This ''I am a 100% pure local'' stuff is toxic bs not backed up by the latest science.

This 22 min lecture is an overview of the genetic history of Europe (lots of major changes happened). He doesn't use that much jargon and it is easy to understand:

Europeans should never be trusted when it comes to researching African history. Period. Biggest thieves and historical revisionists out there. I would never trust their judgement:farole:

Apollo

VIP
Europeans should never be trusted when it comes to researching African history. Period. Biggest thieves and historical revisionists out there. I would never trust their judgement:farole:

This is simply racism. Let's be serious here.

List of leading universities:

pollo, post: 2864336, member: 70"]
False..

Some of it is guess work and theories let’s be real. Theories change all the time. I’m not saying they’re doing this deliberately but there are some inherent bias there.

Apollo

VIP
Some of it is guess work and theories let’s be real. Theories change all the time. I’m not saying they’re doing this deliberately but there are some inherent bias there.

Population genetics is beyond hypotheses, the findings are pretty much correct.

This kind of topic is controversial and tends to trigger people (Ana Arab Somalis, We wuz pure Black Somalis, We wuz pure Horner Somalis, tribalist Somalis thinking their tribes are different ethnicities etc). I don't want to deal with the toxic comment sections produced by those types of videos.
you can mute your comments bruv

Trending