Why are Somalis mentioned everywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Literally. I see Somalis being mentioned everywhere, and it's annoying. It's not that they're talking negatively about us(most of the time) but I do not get, how everything can be compared to us.
2 minutes ago I was reading something about Khosians on Quora and some person said they look half Somali half Japanese :drakewtf: I mean it's not a bad thing since I think they're beautiful. But why Somali?
We're mentioned on the most random threads or comments sometimes, and I don't like it.
I wish we were an anonymous group of people. I remember being a kid and searching for "Somali" on google and the only thing that would pop up were pictures of cats. Now, it's mostly pictures of mugshots, pirates and women crying. Wish we could go back to these days :meleshame: It wasn't even that many years ago

Well this site doesn't make it better, 80 % of the racist threads on the internet comes from this site
:ooh:

Fels

#trollhunter
The whole retweets of somali man butt jokes are the annoying part. Always ajnabis retweeting that crap. Even a Russian who lives in Russia and has never seen a somalis in her life mad a big butt somali joke.:mindblown:
What did it say:cosbyhmm:

Fels

#trollhunter
It said "There are 2 types of Somali boys" with an image of a fat black guy, and a skinny one
Wow how rude :mjkkk: everbody is obssed with us specially african americans there is a guy called Amaran khan on youtube i think he is african american always saying stuff about somalis we can't help it sis people attack us cos most somalis have superiorty complex unlike some other blacks that have the oppsite:sass2:

Wow how rude :mjkkk: everbody is obssed with us specially african americans there is a guy called Amaran khan on youtube i think he is african american always saying stuff about somalis we can't help it sis people attack us cos most somalis have superiorty complex unlike some other blacks that have the oppsite:sass2:

Stop lying to yourself friend. Most african americans are not aware that you exist. I for one hope that they become more aware of you. I have seen many extremely racist posts on the internet from somalis towards AAs and the AAs instinctively start to blame white people for those posts. They are mostly not aware of the enemy in their midst.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Stop lying to yourself friend. Most african americans are not aware that you exist. I for one hope that they become more aware of you. I have seen many extremely racist posts on the internet from somalis towards AAs and the AAs instinctively start to blame white people for those posts. They are mostly not aware of the enemy in their midst.
Typical n word always blaming white people for everything.
:russ:

Fels

#trollhunter
6250"]Stop lying to yourself friend. Most african americans are not aware that you exist. I for one hope that they become more aware of you. I have seen many extremely racist posts on the internet from somalis towards AAs and the AAs instinctively start to blame white people for those posts. They are mostly not aware of the enemy in their midst.[/QUOTE]
Whites are racist to AA but yeah blame somalis cause you can't stick up to white people most AA say shit about our country when their not even accepted into the place they call home you know why somalis just don't sit there and let shit be said about their country and their people cause there patriotic eventhough there country is labelled as a "failed state"

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Literally. I see Somalis being mentioned everywhere, and it's annoying. It's not that they're talking negatively about us(most of the time) but I do not get, how everything can be compared to us.
2 minutes ago I was reading something about Khosians on Quora and some person said they look half Somali half Japanese :drakewtf: I mean it's not a bad thing since I think they're beautiful. But why Somali?
We're mentioned on the most random threads or comments sometimes, and I don't like it.
I wish we were an anonymous group of people. I remember being a kid and searching for "Somali" on google and the only thing that would pop up were pictures of cats. Now, it's mostly pictures of mugshots, pirates and women crying. Wish we could go back to these days :meleshame: It wasn't even that many years ago

LOL I remember that too.late 90s ...I would google Somali and Samoan Cats will come up lol

So sad...we will become as common as dirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending